3

Liz pov

"And we're going where Amanda?"
I asked as she practically dragged me out of the school.
"To my house."
"Oh- is it far away?"
"No."
"Okay."

One thing I can say is that she can not hold up a conversation well.

We arrived at Amanda's house shortly after. It wasn't very fancy, I expected it to be since she's popular and looks like she comes from a wealthy family and all that but no.
It was a nice family home in a friendly neighbourhood with some lovely trees around it.
As soon as we stepped inside it felt as welcoming as the outside of the house did.
"Ah, Amanda! You're home!"
I heard a man call from our right.
"I am yeah." She answered back and walked to what I assumed was her father.
"Oh, you've brought a friend with you! Hi, nice to meet you, I'm Amanda's father."
He put his hand out and I happily took it.
"Hi, Mr.Costigan? I'm Liz" I answered and he smiled sweetly at me.
"What brings you here Liz?"
He asked again as Amanda grabbed orange juice from the fridge. She crooked one eyebrow probably asking me if I wanted some,
either way I nodded and she pulled another cup out.
"Oh, I'm just here for a history assignment me and Amanda have."
I smiled kindly at him.
"History! History assignments are so fun, right Amanda?" He turned around and we both were now looking at her pouring orange juice into the two cups.
"I mean, yeah I guess." She replied and hurried to put the orange juice back in the fridge.
"I loved history when I was a teenager. I love learning about the olden days but now you guys are learning about my days which are the olden days now! So crazy how this works, but I will be heading now! You two have fun working on you're history assignments and I wish you luck." He laughed and kissed Amanda's forehead quickly before smiling once more at me and then heading out the front door.
(Rest in peace Patrick Costigan 🤍🕊
(Amanda's dad).)

"You're father's really nice!" I jumped from the chair I had been sitting on and walked over to Amanda.
"He is, he talks to everyone he sees." She handed me the cup and walked to her room.

Again her room wasn't fancy, it looked cozy and well loved.
She had some posters of 5 seconds of summer up on her wall and some LED string (strip or string? Idk) lights along her walls.
The typical.
She had a huge window right where her bed was and wow, what a beautiful view she had.
"Wow, you're room is super cozy." I looked at her with an amazed look.
"It's...whatever."
"You haven't smiled at all since I 'flirted' with you at lunch today."
I scoffed and sat down on a cozy chair in her room.
She didn't reply, only blushed slightly once again.
"You like when I flirt with you?" I teased with a laugh.
"Shut the fuck up."

"Alright let's work on this history assignment that you are going to be working on as well." I pulled out my computer and some books and my pencil case.
I opened my computer and laid down on the floor.
"What are you doing you idiot?" Amanda said as she stood behind me, probably judging me.
"We have a dining table you know?" She then said and walked in front of me. She looked me deep in my eyes, kneeling down as she did so.
I could feel my cheeks heat up as I felt her breath on my lips.
"But if you want..we can just stay in here, move to the bed maybe?" She whispered seductively and moved her index finger under my chin, forcing me to look into her eyes.
I didn't like nor hate where this was going. I for sure did not except this to happen but yeah, I wasn't hating it.

I changed my position and now was sitting up. I was starting to gain more confidence and was getting more and more comfortable, so I now moved closer to her.
I moved closer and closer to her on all fours, going slowly. (YEET)
Amanda looked me up and down before grinning seductively and grabbing my face.

She had beautiful eyes, deep like the ocean yet glistening like the galaxy.
"What are we doing?" I asked still in  a gaze with Amanda.
"I was going to kiss you."
I snorted at how shamelessly and confidently she spat that out.
"Bet." I crooked an eyebrow and grinned.
She nodded and slammed her lips on mine.

It wasn't a sweet soft peck. It was heated and quickly turned into a make out session.
We made out for god knows how long only stopping at times to catch a breath.
It was pretty much a fight for dominance the whole time until I finally gave up and completely melted into her body.
She was now on top of me, one hand in my hair and the other holding herself up next to my head.
She pulled away with closed eyes, her heavy breaths ghosting over my ear. "Don't get too confident now." She said to me with a smile, in a deep, raspy voice.
I laughed quietly and slithered my hands on her waist, somehow flipping us over.

—————-
Is it laid or layed?