20: Getting Kicked out of Angel School

I lay awake most of the night contemplating how I am supposed to get Dr. Hemsworth into the recreation area.

I shouldn't help him. I shouldn't do something so reckless and stupid, but I like him. As much as I shouldn't. I do. And more pathetic, I want him to like me. It's not the first time I developed a crush on the biggest asshole around.

-----------------------

"Come on, Sara." Cameron dragged me up the stoop of his house. "It's the last party of the summer."

The house was huge and more than a little intimidating. It didn't help that I didn't know who the person throwing it was at all.

The door was opened by a smarmy smile and bright green eyes that looked us over unabashedly. I pulled down the short tight skirt Cameron had insisted I wear self-consciously. Those eyes zeroed in on the action making me blush further.

"Come on in, ladies." Those smarmy lips insisted carelessly, stepping aside to let us through.

"Thanks." Cameron replied. I ducked my head and scooted by his broad chest still occupying half the door.

"Let's get you a drink." He offered with a smirk to Cameron that turned to a sneer as he found me huddling in on myself. "You look like you need one." He chortled.

I met his eyes for a moment, inexplicable butterflies filling my chest. He was sexy and deservedly cocky.

"He's so fricken hot." Cameron whisper giggled as we followed him to the refreshments. Cameron liked him so he was off limits. I nodded with a small smile.

"Here we are. So, what's your names?" He asked, handing us each a drink, me nearly dropping mine as our hands brushed.

They're were people all over and music playing but the house was large enough that it wasn't overly crowded and deafening.

"Cameron, this is Sara." Cameron introduced. I waved awkwardly beside her.

"Is she mute?" He mocked.

Cameron laughed. "No." I answered, my face burning.

"You ladies enjoy. I gotta go take care of this." He said, looking over our heads.

Cameron pouted as he made his way back to the door to greet more party guests. I couldn't deny I was a little disappointed to.

"Hey, Sara, Cameron." Kyle smiled, stepping between us and our view of the new guy, who I guessed this party was.

"Hey Kyle." Cameron greeted, looking from him to me meaningfully.

"Hi." I smiled back, meeting his kind brown eyes for a moment before looking around the room nervously. My eyes found green ones taunting me from the other end of the hall. My body flushed before I pulled them away, back to sweet Kyle.

"You want to dance?" Kyle asked with a small unassuming smile.

"You should defiantly dance." Cameron confirmed. Pushing me toward him gently.

"Okay." I nodded, taking a gulp of my drink.

The crowd became thicker as the music grew louder. We joined on the outskirts of this mayhem and looked at each other nervously. I began to sway, the music willing me to move. My body moved to the music like it was supposed to and Kyle joined me. We giggled at ourselves, did funny moves and held hands.