22: Kill Bob: Death by Cupcake

WARNING: Assault 

Janine walks into the cafeteria with a tray full of her signature cupcakes and a gleaming smile on her prim plump face. She's wearing plain clothes today that quite suit her short curvy figure. her normally pulled back, light brown hair is loose, framing her face nicely. I would say she looks pretty today, if she weren't evil.

"Great news, Miguel. Dr. Hemsworth wants you gone before she comes back on Monday, so I'm here on my day off to take you to Hell." She places the tray of cupcakes in the center of the table as if any of us will eat them.

"Well if it isn't the frigid witch. Whoops, I mean, bitch." Bob derides, coming out of the mystery door.

Janine smiles at him, but it's more of a snarl.

"Hello, Bob, you lecherous swine." Janine greets. "Don't touch the cupcakes. They're for the children." She orders.

Ambien snags one and glides out of the room, unperturbed by the poison spewing between the two supposed grownups. Miguel is quickly clearing his plate.

"Say your goodbyes and grab your belongings from your room. Meet me by the exit. You have ten minutes." Janine instructs. That reminds me.

"Janine, I know it's your day off, but would it be alright if I got my hairbrush." I regret the words before they leave my mouth. She glares over at Bob. Her face softens slightly when she looks back at me.

"Very well. Come on." I put my tray away and rush after her. She lets me in the closet, and I quickly grab my plastic bristled purple handled hairbrush. It feels oddly alien and familiar, at the same time, in my hand.

"Thank you." I say as she leads me back in.

Miguel is already waiting at the door, eager to go.

"Bye." I bid with a small awkward smile.

He grabs my hand and pulls me into a deep violent kiss before pulling away, still holding my face in his strong hands.

"See you in Hell." He assures, then he releases me and walks off dramatically. I watch him go, as the door closes in my face.

I peek in the computer room but there's no Sasuke. I go look in the cafeteria but the only one left in there is Thomas, eating his feelings. Poor guy. I notice the tray of cupcakes is gone too.

I mope back to the computer room to do school on my own. I become engrossed in the monotony of my core classes. So engrossed, I don't notice someone has entered the room until I feel hands land on my shoulders. I jump in my chair.

Whipping my head around Ifind Bob, leering down at me. "How's school going?"

My skin is crawling even with the fabric between his hands and me. "F-fine." I stutter nervously.

"Are you a naughty schoolgirl?" He asks in a sultry tone, his breath fanning my neck. I shudder. I wish it were with disgust, but my body is tingling with in low needy places.

I want to punch him in the face and sit on it. But he's an old jerk and more importantly, Sasuke. When I feel lips about to touch my neck I pull away from him, stumbling to the floor. I crab walk away and climb the far wall while he stalks toward me with a sinister sexy smile.

He stalks toward me with a predatory look on his face.

I cower pathetically as he advances, like a predatory beast that's cornered his unfortunate prey. I brace for his touch and the inexplicable desire I feel at it, when he freezes suddenly. An odd expression and posture comes over him.

A putrid scent fills the room as he spews all over the computers. I try and skirt past him, but he stops vomiting long enough to push me back against the wall. I watch him retch and begin to feel nauseated myself when I remember I can teleport. I try to picture my escape but all I can think about is Sasuke.