018

bigger water droplets slid off the roof. it's been a while since it rained, so you didn't expect a downpour. which resulted you to leave your umbrella behind at home.

"do you have an umbrella?" you asked sakusa.

"no." he answered.

you two stood under the roof, your hand sticking out to catch the cold raindrops. you decided it was best to wait a bit, so that there's time for the rain to die down.

sadly, the downpour didn't lessen overtime. it's already been half an hour. komori bought a raincoat, lucky him.

suddenly, a light bulb appeared above your head.

"you have a spare blazer right?" it was definitely the best idea you've ever had since you were a foetus.

"this is the worst idea you've ever had since you were a foetus." sakusa sighed, slowing his pace.

"i tried." you sighed contentedly, resting your head on his shoulder.

your idea was simple; you get on sakusa's back, he carries you back home piggyback style while you hold the blazer over your head.

sadly enough, the blazer wasn't that much of help, and it got soaked quick. you put it on instead, you both were drenched already anyway.

suddenly, another light bulb appeared. and this one is actually the best idea you've head since you were a foetus.

"wanna play in the rain?"

"no."

"put me down." you instructed, in which he simply obliged.

"you sure you don't wanna do this with me?"

"nope."

"okay, suit yourself." was the last thing you said before you went in the middle of the road. well, your neighbourhood road. there weren't much cars since it's not an open highway.

you jumped on the puddles, you twirled in the rain, you chased frogs, you caught the raindrops in your mouth. which was kind of disgusting but it's pretty much the same thing as catching a snowflake on your tongue.

you did all this while sakusa just watched. he just watched you dance as your skirt got murky. he watched you jump on the puddles as your shoelaces got brown from the mud.

you were truly a sight for his sore eyes.