015

the day ended smoothly. yuina was a fun person to be with, so you decided to stay in contact and exchanged numbers.

goodness were you tired. you really didn't want to go to school after yesterday. stretching your arms and back, you lazily slumped on the side of your bed.

you really didn't want to go to school today.

your whole body was aching. your legs were sore and lanky from walking too much and the joints in your arms hurt because of the monkey bar game.

at least the prize didn't go to waste- well you hope it doesn't. sakusa wouldn't throw it away, you were sure of it.

which is true, sakusa ended up sleeping with the weasel plush in his arms. it still had the scent of your perfume so that made it better.

you were slouching the whole time as you got ready. oh how nice would it be if you could sleep in, you should've gone on saturday.

you stared at your clothes bundled on your chair for a bit. you were too tired to clean up last night, so you just pushed everything aside and went to bed.

you sighed and turned off the lights before heading out. while putting on your shoes, you noticed another note stuck on the door.

 while putting on your shoes, you noticed another note stuck on the door

"that's kinda depressing." you shrugged and kept the note in your note pouch. you then walked to sakusa's house and sat on the porch stairs.

while you were waiting for them to come out, your mind started to wander. who could possibly be sending these things to you?

komori? 'no, he's not poetic enough to write like this.'

sakusa? '...probably best to think it's not him.' you don't want to lead yourself on.

miss rizin? 'why..?'

you were running out of options since you don't know that much people around the neighbourhood. or could it be someone who's not even from your area?

you didn't think much of it in the first place, but it's getting more skeptical as time goes on.

'this is slowly driving me insane..' you chuckled to yourself, reading the notes again.

as you were lost in your thoughts, sakusa came out the door. you didn't wanna rush, but it's a good time to ask.

"good morn sakusa, do you know anything about these?" you asked, handing him the notes before he could even reciprocate your good morning message.

he was confused, but he took the notes anyway. he read them one by one, then handing them back to you.

"no, no i don't." he said with a nonchalant look.

silence swept over the wind while you two were waiting for komori. apparently he went back to bed after sakusa woke him up, so he's going to be a little bit later than usual.

sakusa kept stealing small glances at you, while you just kept on shuffling the notes.

"have you tried checking the back? maybe there's a signature or something." he said, clearing his throat as he did so.

you took his advice and looked at the backside of every note there was. and surprisingly, there was an initial written on the note you got today.

it was s.k, the initial was s.k.

"so..?" sakusa asked.

"...nothing, there's nothing." you lied.

"oh, well, it was worth a try." he paused. "good luck with that then."

"thanks, sakusa." you smiled, getting up when you saw komori putting on his shoes.

you were kinda upset when you saw how clueless sakusa was. did he really not know about them? is he not the one sending them?

'god forbid me from holding up high hopes, please.'