006

story writing was not a big deal for you, it was as easy as stealing candy from a kid. but in your current case, there was more than one brand of candy, which made it hard.

you have so many ideas, so many things you want to write, but you could only choose one? this is tragic, certainly unfortunate.

sakusa was on his third paragraph, while you were still staring at the blinking text cursor - or a caret, which was on the margin.

you typed a lot, but you keep clicking backspace. you didn't know which sentence to go with, which story to choose.

the story has to be based on the title 'an ideal proposal', which pretty much involved rings. and seeing you, you like almost every type of ring.

from gold, to silver, to beaded, to wire rings. they're all just so beautiful, so chic, so cute! any of them could be used for an ideal proposal.

though out of all the rings you own, there was one that you wore almost everyday. it's practically wrapped around your finger 24/7.

a simple silver rounded ring, fits perfectly on your ring finger. though it needs to be more fancy, more of a wow factor rather than 'simple'. it is a proposal ring.

"you still haven't started?" sakusa asked, leaning a bit next to your shoulder to see your progress - which wasn't visible since nothing was written.

"how do i make a plain ring fancy?" you asked, typing in the first bit of the story.

"add a diamond or something, i dont know." sakusa said, saving the file in a folder and shutting down his laptop.

"that's lame."

"you ask, i answered."

"i want to make it unique." you sighed. your shoulders dropped, your face plummeting on the desk.

the surface was soft, like skin. probably because it wasn't a desk, sakusa managed to slip his hand under your forehead before your face landed.

"thanks." you thanked him, which he replied with a hum. you paused, you thought, you brainstormed.

all while sakusa was stuck there with his hand under the weight of your head since you stayed like that for a bit.

suddenly you jumped up, sakusa finally being able to get his hand back.

"got an idea?" sakusa asked, cleaning up the rest of his books in his bag.

"yep."

"let's hear it then."

"well i still want to keep the shape, but instead of it all being just plain silver, it's gonna have the names engraved on the inside." you explained.

the clicks and clacks from your keyboard got jarringly fast, you had a whole story planned as soon as you got the bubble of thought.

sakusa's at a loose end as well. he kept clicking his pen, even though he often finds the act obnoxious.

"is that what you want to get proposed with?" sakusa asked, the question spoken in an undertone. there were a lot of people in the library today, dont wanna cause a pitfall.

his voice was still so attractive to you. it would be nothing of surprise if you volunteered to listen to him talk for the rest of your life.

"yea, it's cute." you smiled, not looking away from the screen. the highlights in your eyes were bright, the screen reflecting its image on your orbs.

sakusa doesn't know why, but he came home with the description of your desired ring written on his palm, in which he also decided to keep a mental note on.