Tea.

Saying that the night was cold would be an understatement. There was white snow all round. The street lamps were dim. Roads were slippery. Women wearing skimpy clothes could be seen after every block. Few drunkards were walking aimlessly as if they did not have a single worry in their life. And that was about it. The busy London road was so calm and eerie at night.

Among all the creepy silence, two teenagers were running in the middle of the road. A tall boy, who wore some trousers and a long back coat to cover from the harsh winter. A girl was just behind him, trying her best to run on the slippery path without falling.

The sight was certainly odd, but there was no one to point them out.

"Riddle, I cannot...run...further," Maybelle panted. They had been running for about thirty minutes nonstop. Riddle didn't even appear tired where as Maybelle looked like she was having seizures.

"Just a few more block. You are too dramatic, Wright," he spoke clearly, as if he was not running at all.

"Can we not just apparate?"

"Ah, as expected from you. You certainly are not aware of the trace that the Ministry of Magic has put on us. We cannot perform magic out of the school boundaries," he insulted her once again.

The girl groaned in pain. Her stomached cramped up and she knew that she could go no further. Her feet screeched to a stop. Tom stopped when he noticed that she was not following behind anymore.

Once he turned around, he saw the girl sitting in the middle of the empty street with her arms crossed over her chest. He rolled his eyes before taking a few steps back.

"Do you not realise the danger you are in, Wright?" He snapped at her while looking down.

Maybelle huffed. The street was cold. Especially for her as she didn't think of wearing any warm clothes at all. She was still in that exposing dress and was kind of glad that Tom didn't notice it yet.

"Well, you literally kidnapped me without explaining anything. How do you suppose I know what is going on?!" She exclaimed.

"We don't have time for your childish banter. Get up!"

"No!"

Tom almost looked like he was about to explode. He glared at her for a while before mumbling something under his breath. The girl eyed him curiously with her head tilted to a side. As soon he met her eyes once again, she looked away.

"Just remember that you brought this upon yourself," he said in a low voice before proceeding to grab her waist in order to lift her up on his shoulder.

"Ahhh! No, no, no. I'm up! I'm up!" Maybelle screamed and dodged his hands immediately.

"I can run on my own, thank you," she snapped before dusting her dress that was coated in white snow. The coldness seeped into her skin making her shiver. She cleared her throat and met Tom's eyes. He had an odd look on his face. Something Maybelle couldn't understand.

"What are you looking at you turd sniffer?!" She snapped once again.

Tom swiftly turned away from her. He began to run once again. Maybelle tried her best to mask her pain. Her footsteps were getting lousy but she pressed on.

A whimper left her lips as her legs gave out. She slid down a few metres, scraping her knees and elbows. Tom sighed in frustration.

"Did you finally forget how to walk?"

"I'm fine," she mumbled and got up on her feet. She was done being weak. Though her legs were getting numb, she didn't let it show. The dress was destroyed for sure. But who cared, not Tom of course.