18 • Birthday Wish

P

P.O.V.: Lee Taeyong

So he doesn't like me still?

Or...?

"You what?"

"Taeyong, you heard him. He likes y–"

My phone interrupts everything. I reached for it and found out that it's Grans calling. I answer the video call.

"Hello, Grans."

"Ah, Yongie... Turning 23 already. Well, Grans and Grandpops just wants to wish you a happy birthday. And your little child is also here!" Grans moves the camera around and points it to a little boy sitting up on a couch.

"Wait, what?!" Jaehyun practically yelled, "Y-your child?!" Johnny had the same surprised expression on his face. Doyoung and Yuta were also equally confused. Lucas and Mark starts laughing to themselves.

Jaehyun stands up to peak my phone screen. "That's your son?!" Yeah, Grans shouldn't have said that... "No, Jaehyunie, I've only found him... Ha, I'm not married or anything, why would I have kids?"

"Yongie, is that the Jaehyun?" Grandpops suddenly appears on the screen. "Why does everyone that calls you refer to me as the Jaehyun?" Jaehyun asks. How am I supposed to answer now?

Change of P.O.V.: Third Person

"Yes, Grandpops, this is Jaehyun."

"So you're only with Jaehyun? That seems very nice," the old man said, chuckling.

Taeyong quickly shook his head, "No, Pops! See? Look!" Taeyong switches the camera so it'll show the others. "I'm with my other friends too." Taeyong lets out a nervous laughter.

"Ah... I see. You kids have fun. Happy birthday, my Yongie!" Grans and Grandpops both said and waved. The others also bid their byes then the call ends.

"So..." Johnny trails off.

"Who's kid is that?" Doyoung questions, sipping his drink and waiting for Taeyong to give an explanation. Lucas explains the whole story, from the day when Taeyong found him and to when they delivered it to Grans and Grandpops' house. "They named him Jisung," Taeyong adds.

"Jisung... That doesn't sound too bad," Doyoung commented.

Yuta stretches then stands up, "Seems like... everyone's done? Taeyongie, shall we have cake now?" Taeyong quickly nods, even after being stuffed full. Yuta heads inside to get the cake from the refrigerator. Lucas taps on Mark's shoulder. They both also got up and heads towards the jacuzzi room.

"We've got to make sure everyone's are here. Where's Yuta hyung's?" Mark asks the taller male. Lucas rummages around the small space and found the wrapped box. He holds onto it as they both exit the room, back onto the patio.

Taeyong's eyes widens, a bright childish smile forms on his face, "That's a lot of... gifts."

"There's literally 4 boxes, you idiot..." Doyoung laughs. Taeyong smiles sheepishly.