11 • Kyori

This chapter contains some language that may offend some readers

This chapter contains some language that may offend some readers. AND THIS CHAPTER MAKES NO SENSE, I WAS JUST BORED AND WANTED SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.

P.O.V.: Third Person

Taeyong could barely see anything. He seems to be indoors but all the lights were off.

"Be quiet." That was all he heard. The preson has a clean lavender and vanilla smell.

Wait... Is this not Jaehyun?

The person was still grabbing onto Taeyong arm with a firm grip. "Um... Why are the lights off?"

Despite the darkness, he can see the person turn to him, since he met eyes with a familiar person, Jaehyun.

"Please don't talk... Go up stairs, into any room and just stay quiet. Turn off your ringtone and notifications. I'll tell you when you can come downstairs." Jaehyun sounded quite serious, he almost sounds scared.

"Jaehyun, tell me, what's happening?" Taeyong was determined. He shakes away Jaehyun's hand and tried his best to look at Jaehyun in the eye.

"Go upstairs. Please." Jaehyun pleaded.

Taeyong didn't want to be a burden but he really wanted to know what's up with this sudden lockdown mode. It didn't make sense to him. He slightly nods then turns the other way, not knowing where to go. "I– I don't think I know where the stairs are, Jaehyun..." Taeyong whisper-shouts. "And it's... dark."

Within a couple of seconds, a hand grabs Taeyong's, leading him somewhere, "Hurry. Watch the steps. You know what? I'll just do this."

One moment, Taeyong was about to take a step, the next moment, he couldn't feel the floor beneath his feet anymore. He can feel his own face flush red, immediately heating up. "Um... J-Jaehyun...?" Jaehyun picks him up and walks up the stairs himself, with Taeyong in his arms.

Jaehyun didn't say anything. A door slightly creeks as Jaehyun opens it. He puts Taeyong on the bed, making him sit. "OK, hyung, please don't say anything... Don't make noise. Don't turn on the lights. And please, don't call the cops. I'll... be back."

Before Taeyong can ask what's happening and why is Jaehyun like this, the male already left and closed the door. Taeyong took off his shoes, he didn't get to take them off since he was dragged in so suddenly. He goes over to the window and peeks outside. A figure of a man steps out of the silver car and shuts the door.

Who is that?

Taeyong can hear knocking at the front door. He was curious but was also slightly terrified, he still doesn't know what's happening. Taeyong steps away since the man was out of sight now. The bedroom was rather big, a somewhat large bed, a whole wall of... closets? There's also a shelf of books, figurines, and small pots of plants.