15 • You're here

Jaehyun wandered around for the rest of the day, he told Johnny that he'll come around in the evening

Jaehyun wandered around for the rest of the day, he told Johnny that he'll come around in the evening. Jaehyun got the gift for Taeyong, he ended up telling Kun to just make the guiter strings sound more clear so he can give the gift on time. There was no other reason to why Jaehyun decided to give Taeyong a CD of his song, it's only because he loves his voice and wants Taeyong to know that he loves every single part of him. In the CD case, he put a small book with only about 10 pages. There, he wrote all of the things they've went through so far, his apologies, and basically wrote his heart out, a confession on the very first page. He left 2 pages blank in case something happens before he gives it to Taeyong. Long story short, Jaehyun plans to confess to Taeyong using the CD.

Jaehyun had some food at the fast food restaurant, after eating he went towards the direction of Sparks Realm. Although he couldn't go into the vacation town and the amusement park just yet since he didnt have the pass, he can still stand outside and look at everyone have fun. He just needs something to be happy about, and seeing so many people laugh with their friends, jumping up and down excitedly while waiting for a ride, it's just wholesome seeing people bring out their inner child.

-----

"Yah... That was quite fun, just wandering around the place. And that restaurant was amazing! I'd definitely go back again," Lucas comments, satisfied.

They spent the day just sightseeing and walking around the place, had lunch and dinner, and took pictures for memories. They're all currently sitting in the living room in their pyjamas, just talking to each other before bed.

"Hey, let's play a game!" Mark chimes, he thinks the best way to bond with everyone is through a game which everyone can engage in.

"What type of game...?" Johnny questions, playing with Doyoung's hair. The male's hands were removed by Doyoung since it somehow got annoying.

"So, we all right down a question on a slip of paper, questions we're afraid or embarrassed of asking directly. Then we randomly pick one and we all answer it. Simple." Mark explains the game rules. Everyone seemed to be OK with it so they got paper and pens and started writing.

Several minutes went by, Mark counts down from 10, signalling for everyone to stop writing. "Alright! All in this cup." They tossed their slip into the cup and Mark shuffled it around, randomly picking out a piece of paper.

"What do we got here...? This person asked 'What are your honest thoughts on Taeyong's undeniable crush on Jaehyun?'" Mark reads out then laughs. "Ha, who wrote this?" Mark lets out an uncontrollable laugh while waving the paper. Everyone else stayed slient, smiling but silent.

"I'd say... it's going nowhere, but, hey, there's still hope," Doyoung answers. "I'm just saying, Taeyong, don't spend time on someone... that don't spend time on you."

Taeyong pouts then leans on Lucas comfortably, "Do you think I can help it?"

"I still think everything's fine..." Johnny mutters.