Freya turned to Rebekah, her eyes narrowed. "And our darling little sister married the man, after he caused us all to be away from Nikluas's daughter for years."

"There was no one better!"

"Damon Salvatore would have been better and you know how I feel about him!" Freya exclaimed. "He also left you after a year of you taking the cure!"

"Uh," Kol looked between his sisters. "Can we go back? I didn't even know he was dead, I tend not to follow you lot around when I'm on the other side."

"Do you wish to tell Elijah what happened, Bekah?" Rebekah stilled when Klaus asked. She shook her head. "Well, family, way back in 1919, Rebekah and Marcellus called Mikael to New Orleans. As we both now, Rebekah was blinded by her love for him, and when the great idea was brought up, she obliged."

"You didn't have to be that dramatic, Nik." Rebekah rolled her eyes. "We thought Marcel was killed by father. Elijah distracted him so that Nik and I could run, and as far as I know, that was the last time we saw him, until a few months ago for Nik." Rebekah paused

"Oh, yes, I suppose you don't know. Elijah was helping the doppelgänger try and kill Nik!"

Elijah sighed.

Rebekah and Freya spent the next few hours explaining everything from their old timeline, from small things to the upgraded original and Elijah being compelled, and there were some moments where siblings almost got their necks snapped. One of these times, of course, being when they told Kol and Finn had killed him. Another was when Klaus had been told he had been daggered, his child had been taken from him and that Elijah had been in love with his child's mother. Everyone agreed that it was weird. Kol, unable to resist, had to comment.

"They've shared doppelgängers before, what's wrong with one more woman?"

Finn was more than happy to hit Kol over the head again, for his little brothers, of course.

Freya and Rebekah shared a look, they didn't want to talk about what was next. They had only gotten to the part where their niece had her mother kidnapped to get Klaus back to town.

"That look doesn't mean anything good." Klaus commented.

"You're right, Nik. It doesn't." Rebekah agreed. "Nik took all of the Hallows magic in oder to save her. Elijah, didn't want to live without Nik, so, after everyone said their goodbyes, Elijah stood by his side. He broke the white oak steak in half, they staked each other once we left and died together."

Rebekah tried not to cry. Really, she did. But talking about everyone in her family dying made her emotional. None of the family realized they had all grabbed onto each other as they sat in silence.

After an hour, the silence was broken by Sage. "I assume you two have plans on how to deal with at least some of these people."

"Everyone but Silas." Freya answered. "None of the plans are guaranteed to work. By the time we had come up with a solution the threat was either dead or had succeeded with their plan."

Klaus got a notebook and handed it to Rebekah. "Make a list, prioritize who needs to be dealt with first."

Rebekah started the list.

1. Esther

2. Dahlia

3. Silas

4. The Hallow

5. Marcel

6. Doppelgänger and friends

7. DeMartel's and others

8. Ancestors and harvest

"Gemini coven." Freya reminded her. "Don't forget Kai!"

9. Gemini Coven (leader & twins)

10. Get Kai out of his prison world

11. Kieran O'Connell

12. Gilbert rings/Alaric

13. Greta

"Who's Kai? And why is he in a prison world?" Kol asked.

"A member of the Gemini coven, he killed a few of his siblings." Rebekah answered without looking up.

"You know, I'm glad we weren't in a coven where we had to merge with our twin. I would have won."

"I didn't practice magic very often, Kol." Rebekah narrowed her eyes at Kol. "Why do you sound so excited that you would have killed me?"

Klaus groaned. "I miss the two of you being daggered already." 

━━━ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ━━━
AUTHORS NOTE

hi, hi, hi. I haven't updated this in a while, but here's chapter eight! I've been writing this chapter since september because I didn't know where to go after Klaus found out about the whole hope thing. Also let's ignore that the gif has nothing to do with the chapter, I love it and I have no where else to put it. 

I'm aware the mikaelsons are a lot closer in this than they are in canon, but that's literally the point. Also, Kol and Rebekah are twins and I regret nothing.

Finn gibbs slapping Kol? we love to see it.

Let me know what you thought of this chapter, all feedback is appreciated! Please do not comment 'update' it adds unnecessary stress and makes me feel pressured to post chapters.

As always, I'm open to suggestions on what you guys want to see. You can send ideas through pms or in the comments!

 You can send ideas through pms or in the comments!