SIX

over again
six, the truth comes out part one

Rebekah had changed out of her dress, choosing to wear a pair of leggings and a sweater

Rebekah had changed out of her dress, choosing to wear a pair of leggings and a sweater. When she returned downstairs there was a glass of blood waiting for her. She took the seat next to Klaus, grabbing the glass.

"What is it that has you so nervous?" Klaus asked.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." Rebekah spoke softly. "I don't know how you'll react."

"Rebekah?"

"I-I'm from the future Nik." Rebekah confessed, looking down at the cup.

"The future?" Klaus asked.

Rebekah nodded. "I was dying. I prayed while I was taking my last breaths to somehow come back in time and save you all."

"Save us all?" Klaus repeated.

"You all died, Nik." Rebekah whispered. "I've watched everyone in our family die, some more than once."

"How?"

Rebekah looked up. "Finn was killed by Matt and Elena. You almost died the first time because of Alaric and the save Elena gang. Kol was killed by Elena and Jeremy."

She set her glass back on the table. "Finn and Kol both came back, then died again. Kol because of Finn and Finn because an enhanced werewolf bite."

Klaus's eyes were closed as he tried to calm down. She had mentioned Elena's name far too many times for his liking as she listed the family deaths.

"You haven't mentioned Elijah yet, and you said almost with me."

"I never said I was done. Kol came back, he was resurrected by his girlfriend."

Klaus looked over at Rebekah. He let out a sympathetic breath when he saw her tear filled eyes. Rebekah crying was something that he could never handle. He opened his arms, pulling her into his side.

Rebekah glady leaned into him as he wrapped his arms around her. "You and Elijah died at the same time to save-" Rebekah cut herself off, letting out a sob that she had been holding in. "I can't, Nik! I-" Her hands gripped his shirt. "I cant lose you again, any of you."

"You're not going to." Klaus assured her, running his hand through her hair, adjusting his grip on her. "You're from the future." Rebekah nodded. "You know what's going to happen, you know how to save everyone."