Riveria: what who did to him?

I saw she tighted her grip on her staff.

Lefiya: the night bell met Loki she was drunk and she took him to a love hotel.

At this everyone paled and glared at her well except ais she had her hand on her Sword though for some reason.

Lefiya: after that he told me she started touching him weirdly.

Loki: I swear I didn't do anything to him bell tell them we didn't have sex.

Bell: *blushing* s-sex i never said she did t-that I said she just touched me funny.

Just then it hit everyone in the face lefiya jumped to conclusions.

Finn: bell did you tell where she touched you to lefiya.

Bell: no she dragged me here before I could.

Tiona: and where did she touch you.

Bell: she was grooping my chest saying riveria over and over again.

I then saw a light pink dust on riveria's cheeks as I then say.

Bell: after a while she said riveria's chest got smaller.

*BONK!*

I looked over to see that riveria bonked goddess Loki on the head with her staff making it smash in to her desk.

Bell: oh where do you want your packages lefiya.

Lefiya: just put them here.

I then put all 30 packages on the floor as I then run over to the door.

Bell: ok I'm off to the dungeon bye!

I then waved bye to them as I left.

3rd person pov.

Back in Loki's room.

Finn: I'm still amazed at how he can do all this.

Tione: what do you think ai-

She looked back to see no one there.

Tione: oh right her stalking bell.

Riveria: should we warn him that she's a S class pervert.

Finn: I'm not in this.

He then left as lefiya thought.

Lefiya:(are they in to threesome's?)

Bell's pov.

I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid or if I'm going crazy but I feel like someone is always watching me I think it actually started right after ais saved me from that fucker of a Minotaur hmm it's not like when I go to the dungeon I feel like this is more weird I actually thought about going to the dungeon but decided against it as I wanted to look around a bit more after a while i found myself at a few different shop's I looked around nothing really catching my eye until I got to this one shop.

Bell: for raging hormones?

I do think about this kinda of stuff but Well I took another look at the board it said.

Bell: we keep all transactions private.

Well.

Bell: I guess it'd be fine just t-this once.

I then went inside.

3rd person pov.

As bell went inside there was the sword princess on top of a roof having a small smile on her face as she thought.

Ais:(well well it seems he found one of my favorite places.)

With bell.

Bell's pov.

As I was looking around there was book's and other stuff I saw some collers that was weird as I then heard from behind me.

Ais: bell what are you doing here?

I jumped slightly at this I turned around to see ais I had a blush on my face.

Bell: *blushing* n-nothing j-just looking.

Ais: (aw he's so cute when he's blushing I can't wait to make him scream.) I saw you come in here earlier and I just wanted to make sure your not lost.

Bell: *nervous*  I think I am I was trying to find another store I think I came in to the wrong one.(oh I hope she buy's this.)

Ais: oh well then what store was it.

Bell: oh um it was the one that sold all the potion ingredients.

Ais:(I'll give him this he thinks on his feet.) Oh that's just around the corner you must have gotten lost come on I'll take you there.

Bell:(oh thank you goddess Loki!) T-thank you miss ais.

Back at the Loki familia.

Loki:*sneeze's*

Back with bell.

Ais then took me to the potion ingredients store I actually wanted to come here so win win right?

Author: who should be in his adventurer party?

Author: who should be in his harem?

Author: what kind of spells should he get?

Author: how was it this chapter?

Danmachi GamerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara