chapter 3

Loki then said.

Loki: ok I need to go do a few things I'll see you later.

Bell: ok bye miss Loki.

She then left as I went out of the sparing area I then went out front and out the Gates I wanted to go to the dungeon so I did I got to the entrance and went on in.

Small time skip.

I finally found some goblins for of them to be exact I took out my knife and I tried to look closer at them I then noticed that they all had knives as I then see.

New skill unlocked observe level 1/100.

Details: this skill allows you to see other people's stats but you must level it up to see high level people's stats.

I then thought about using observe on them and I see this they all had the same stats.

Observe:

Race: goblin.

Level: 3.

HP: 40/40

Stamina: 30/30

MP: 0

Strength: 3

Endurance: 3

Agility: 3

Intelligence: 0

Wisdom: 0

Luck: 0

I then ran at them they saw this as they ran at me but they was so slow I then dodged a slash from one I quickly then moved and stabbed my knife in to it's head turning it to dust dropping it's crystal and I then kicked one to the wall as it hit the wall I dodged another one and sliced it's head off I then kicked one in the air and when it came down I used my knife and let it fall on to it turning it to dust I then slashed the last one in half after that I picked tried to pick up the crystals they dropped but they automatically went to my inventory well that's cool I then sat down to rest for a minute.

Time skip after a while of killing more goblins I see.

Quest: kill 100 goblins.

Rewards: 400 exp/ $200/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except this quest?

Yes/no?

I thought yes as I see a counter in the top left corner of my vision as I saw goblins slain 8/100.

I nodded at this bas I then heard more spawn in I then went and attacked them there was 5 of them this time one had a small sheld and it's endurance was at 4 in stead of 3 but I still took it out by kicking one in to it and  making fall I killed them both with one well placed slash I then used on the test if them.

Bell: FIRE BOLT!

It basically exploded them and their crystals went right in to my inventory and I saw.

Goblins slain 13/100.

I then see.

Level up x1!

I then thought that I should go I was already in here for a couple of hours.

Small time skip.

After I exited the dungeon I saw it was almost dark I decided to head home as I was walking towards the familia I saw that the guarofrom before wasn't there before I could go in the crossed there spears not letting me in.

Guard: leave kid this is the Loki familia you don't belong here.

Bell: but I'm a member.

They both looked at each other and said as they pointed there spears at me.