chapter 7

Author: if you want on my discord channel then here you go.

Author: if this doesn't work my own is Jameshall137#7995.

Time skip.

Loki's pov.

As I was getting ready I out by shoes on and I headed out it was early about six am I knew Hephaestus would be up I made my way to her familia they let me in with out question I had all of bell's status updates with me I needed proof or else she wouldn't believe me when I got to her office I saw her there working on something she looked up at me with an unamused look.

Hephaestus: what do you want Loki.

I sat down and I asked.

Loki: I'm guessing you've heard the rumors that I've got a new member.

Hephaestus: yeah are they true.

Loki: yes but he has a skill I'm worried about.

I then handed her the first one I ever took of bell as age read the skill she got a somewhat confused and serious face on her as she read several more times as to try to understand it she then looked at me.

Hephaestus: is this accurate.

Loki: yes it is everything it says on it is true I can't believe it but there's something else.

I then handed her the rest of his status updates her eye widened Even further with each one until she got to the last one she asked.

Hephaestus: this can't be right the sword princess took 2 mouths to get to this level.

Loki: that's just it he's only been an adventurer fir not even a week and I'm worried that one day his body will give out with all of the extra muscle if he keeps this up I'm afraid that he might over do it in the dungeon I had to get gareth to drag him back last night please I need your help.

She looked at me surprised but then a small smile came on to her face.

Hephaestus: you've changed Loki and for the better.

I was taken aback by that.

Hephaestus: what do you want me to do.

Loki: *sighs* I want him a weapon not just any weapon I want this weapon to be able to grow along side him.

Hephaestus: I'll do it but it won't be cheap and our going to help me let's get to work.

Time skip.

Bell's pov.

As I got up I got my clothes on but I got a little different one's this time I had on black pants a black shirt with the Loki familia signature on I wasn't going to the dungeon today so I left the familia on my way I see.

Bell: oh hey gareth.

He looked at me and gave me a hardy smile and says.

Gareth: your not going to the dungeon.