8(makes one team)

"Great. Now I have to deal with you. Jisoos, you're lucky I'm one too otherwise you'd be in huge trouble. "
"Who stuck a stick up your ass?"
" Shut up you. "
"Great. All I wanted to do is come out for a little fun, but you're here to rain on my parade. "
"Well, might I remind you that I still have a higher status than you either way. "
"Shit. "
"You better shut your trap before I let go. Hansol, seriously, you can't have fun all the same time. "
...
"Now, please let Vernon out. He needs to leave and eat thanks to you. "
"Fine, " Hansol whined. As he opened his mouth to say something, he blinked and poor. Vernon was there.
"Jeez. Thanks a ton hyung. I guess I still need some work. "
"Yeah. You really do need more work. Come over sometime. I'll help you," Wonwoo says with a small grin on his face.
*Ding dong*
"Shit"
"I'll stay here and go out through the backdoor. "(stream backdoor by stray kids)
"Good. Now, hurry Mingyu might see you. "
"A'ighty"
*click*
"Gyu! You're home so early. Did you do something? "
"My boss has an emergency, so he let me off early. "
"Wow. I wish I had your boss. "
"Anyways, I brought food."
" Great! Let's eat then. "
---

"Hey, hyung?"
" Yes, Gyu? "
"Do you happen to know Boo Seungkwan and Lee Jihoon?"
...
"Yes, actually," Wonwoo said with a curious look on his face. He know Jihoon because they basically hate the world together. They're close, along with two others Seokmin and Soonyoung. Those two and Seungkwan from the gag trio, BooSeokSoon. Of course, both Jihoon and Wonwoo pretend to not know them at all. Not many people knew of their friendship.
" Really!? Jihoon is my boss, and Seungkwan is my co-worker. Wow. What a small world it is. "
"How come I havent heard this from you or Jihoon? Jihoon is like my best friend?"
" Really!? I thought sunbaenim was a loner? "
"Well, I guess you thought wrong. Jihoon has been my friend since , like, forever. "
"Maybe I should bring you in one day. "
"Maybe you should. If love to see the look on the midgets face," Wonwoo chuckled. Suddenly, he started having a headache. Not a good sign. Fortunately, he finished his dinner and was about to continue his book from before Vernon came. Well, now he's just going to hole up in his room until he got his thing under control.

______________________________________________

Phew. Another chapter finished. Another step closer to seeing the gang. That be fun. It was short and fun. See ya next timeee. :>>>

(Edited)

~Chibi