30

How does this all play out? Well. Let just say everything doesn't play out as well as it looked. Soonyoung had a great debate within himself, which he eventually caved into. The first meeting with all of them was awkward because most of them knew each other. Their mission didn't make it any better because it had to do with Jihoon, and half the people working were affiliates of Jihoon. After the boss had left, it was the most awkward when they were discussing everything about to happen.

*flashback*

A brave Seungkwan began, breaking the awkward silence in the room, "So... We all know Jihoon-hyung pretty well don't we. It shouldn't be too hard to get to him, right?" The 12 all knew who they were dealing with. Jihoon, a very popular producer with connections almost everywhere, was friends with every single one of them since their high school, college, or even middle school years. They all skeptically eyed each other. Soonyoung stood there still in shock at the sight of such familiar faces. Faces he would not have associated with this kind of organization. He knew something was off, and he continued to question each one of them inside his head.

Seeing that no one else was speaking up, the older demon, Wonwoo, began sharing an idea, "We could call a small reunion. Think about it. We all haven't really seen or met up with each other since, like, high school. Why not have a reunion to gather and bring back some old memories?" He received nods of agreement. Jeonghan, who was still contemplating, asked, "Sounds good, but how do we even start talking to him about this without being suspicious?"

"Dark pasts," Soonyoung says grimly, "we start with dark pasts." Everyone's eyes turn to him. Soonyoung only looks towards the floor. He knew. He knew most of them had a dark past. It was only right that if they all started talking about their past Jihoon would eventually start as well. Soonyoung knew quite a few of the other's pasts. He was deemed a trustworthy person.

The eyes never ceased as they silently contemplated any other options to convince Jihoon in the most subtle way. Agreeing there was no other option, they all began breaking into groups in charge of different tasks. Joshua, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol were in charge of hosting the gathering. Mingyu, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Wonwoo, and Seokmin were in charge of inviting Jihoon. Finally, Minghao, Jun, Chan, and Hansol were extra support for when the time comes.

*flashback end*
D-7
Now Soonyoung is sitting behind his small producer who was busily editing a new song in the works. His phone goes off with a message from Seungkwan saying he was outside the studio with the rest of the group in charge. Slightly feeling guilty for doing this to his love, he reluctantly informed the latter that he was going to the bathroom. As he opened the door he faked a surprise seeing the others. The loud greeting grabbed the attention of the busy producer.
"What brings you all here?" he asks skeptically. Seungkwan pouts, "Can we not visit our favorite producer?"
Jihoon narrowly looks at Seungkwan with a sharp no. Seokmin, who was next to him, smiles brightly an explains, " Hyung, we just wanted to invite you to a small reunion!"
"No, I'm busy."
"Oh c'mon Ji even I'm going," Wonwoo pleads, "Don't you want to see the Hyungs again?" Knowing Jihoon's soft spot and respect for the older men, he calmly convinces Jihoon to agree to the reunion.

D-4
A few days before the gathering, Joshua, Jeonghan, and Seungcheol were preparing their house. Joshua couldn't help but feel sad when the other two were being affectionate with each other. Remembering a certain throuple he decides to meet up with them for advice. "I'm so confused? Sad? Worried? I have no clue at this point! What if they don't like the idea of me being a part of the relationship? What if this completely ruins our friendship? How did you guys do it?"
The former pink haired(who now white hair)  only smiles nostalgically remembering when he asked himself these questions. The two beside him gave Joshua sympathetic looks. Being the ones who had gotten together first, they knew more of what the couple in the situation was like.
"Hyung," Jaemin spoke, "You're scared. Calm a bit. I'll explain my side and they will too. Okay?" Shua nodded and Jaemin continued, "It's perfectly normal feeling this way. Every event, hang out, heck, even lunch was stressful for me. The fear of thinking your two bestest friends leaving you and thinking you're disgusting is scary, I know. But I eventually it'll have to come out. It's confusing at first, but I think as long as it's off your chest, you'll feel lighter. Do it now before it's too late," he finished smiling. The other two nodded and The bigger one began, "I was grateful for Jaemin and everything thing, but I felt hurt when he'd avoid us or not say anything during our hang outs with other friends. Renjun and I constantly speculated but Jaemin refused to speak. We called him over one day, and he vented everything to us." Nodding the smaller began, "We had both talked before calling him confessing that we were both in love with not only each other, but Jaemin as well. When everything was cleared up we became how we
are today!" He finished. Hearing the perspectives of the three, he absorbed everything and thanked them as he left to get his men.
When he got back, he was met with two worried faces as they saw him come in. But all he could do was ignore them and lock himself in his room for the night.