23

3rd Jihoon POV:
'jisoos christ. I thought I'd never have to see him again.'
"hi, what can i get you lovely couple tonight?"
"we'll get (insert any menu item(s) your craving)," Soonyoung responded. Jihoon could only feign innocence and pretend to not know the staff working their. He knew why they were working there, but couldn't do much with Soonyoung right in front of him. Thier meals arrived and they ate having a conversation here and there. It was no different to their other dinners, but there was some tension coming from the younger, and that tension did not not get noticed by Soonyoung.
"Jihoonie, are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine Soons. I'm just kinda... getting sleepy. I might go back and crash on my couch."
"You sure? Do you want me to take you back!"
"NO! imean. No, I can last a little longer. How bout you go ahead and I'll pay."
"You sure?" Soonyoung had a gut feeling that the latter was lying, but being the nice boyfriend he is, he let him have his way before the two started bickering about who is gonna pay.
"I promise Im fine Soon. I handle it while you get back to work. Your lunch break is almost over."
"Oh Shoot! Okay. Just call me if you wanna talk about it or if you need me to come, okay?"
"Okay! Okay! Now hurry!" And with that Soonyoung quickly ran out of the restaurant back to his studio where his next class would begin. Once he was out of sight Jihoon stood up and went to the reception.
"I'd like to pay for my food, and I'd like to speak to your boss, Soobin-ssi," He said with a bitter and demanding tone. Soobin could only smirk and he quickly called for his boss through a walkie talkie.
"He's upstairs waiting for you. Go through the stairs by the bathrooms. He's in the last room on the left."
"Thanks," Jihoon muttered. He was annoyed. Annoyed at his brother. Annoyed at the staff. And he was so ready to blow up in his brother's face. He walked up the stairs and stormed to the last room on the left. Slamming the door open, his eyes widen when he realizes it's not only his brother in the room.

"Jihoonie-hyung? Why're you here?"

"Mingyu? Seungkwan?"

_______________________________
🙃
The story has just started. Sorry it took so long to get to this point. 😭 I started this like 2 years ago and now im only now getting into it 😭. But, hey, its a life lesson I learned for future books 🙃.

Comment & Vote 😊