Are You Ready? 2.0

This so-called rescue for the two hunters was a trap, Sam and Dean knew it yet they would do anything to save their friends. After speeding towards their location I finally found myself entering the old and radioactive town. Instantly spotting Baby at the entrance where I parked my car next to her.

The streets were oddly quiet and everything reeked of sulfur. The smell got stronger as I reached the inner streets of this forgotten town. It didn't take me long to hear the gunshots, giving me a clear path towards the chaos and most important Sam and Dean.

My heart stopped for a second when my eyes found Abbadon holding Dean by his neck. I couldn't get what she was telling him but he didn't budge, he was fighting back.

The grip on my knife got stronger as I aimed for the back of her neck only catching one phrase coming out of her, 'You and me, lover'.

"He already has a lover," I spoke grabbing the gun out of my waist band and shooting at her. Dean's eyes widened at my presence, he was glad I didn't listen to him and stayed at the bunker.

She took all the bullets which didn't surprise me, I saw her as she reached my knife and pulled it out of her neck. An evil smirk on her lips, "Thought you wouldn't make it."

Letting the rage take the best of me, I didn't respond to her snarky comment, instead I pushed myself and began to fight her. Abbadon's evil smirk never ceased as we exchanged punches. I let out a hard grunt of pain when she punched my guts and then my mouth. She stood back admiring what she did to me.

I punched the floor, slowly getting back up. "I will kill you, bitch," I grunted cleaning the blood from the corner of my mouth and kept fighting her. On one of her kicks I landed next to Dean where she held us both by our necks.

"Change of plans," she whispered looking at Dean, "I will kill her with your own hands."

When Dean was about to punch her a bright white light came out from the diner around the corner. Abbadon's evil confidence expression changed into a more confused frown.

"Angels?!" She glared at Dean.

"What?" Dean smirked knowing she was scared, "You think we'll come here without backup?!"

She used her strength to fly us across the street and on a glass wall, and then she vanished in thin air. My body hurt with every movement I made as I tried to step up the floor. Dean's hands reached me, helping me get back up.

"Ah," I grunted when he touched my shoulder.

"Hey," his eyes were worried, "you okay?"

I shocked my head, holding onto my shoulder, "I think it is broken."

"Come on," he said softly, "lets get Sam."

I stood up and even every step hurt I kept walking with him.

"Angels?" I spoke as we walked towards the diner. "Is Cas back?"

Dean gave me a look that I couldn't tell if it was good or bad or maybe both.

"I'll explain later," he said grabbing my knife from the floor and handling it to me.

I held it as tight as possible thinking I'll probably have to use it once we get to the diner but I was wrong. To my surprise, when we strolled in, Sam was standing in the middle of a circle of dead demons, all of their faces burned out.

"Sam?" I called yet his posture and even sight didn't seem like him.

"They were going to kill him, Dean." Sam spoke with an extremely deep voice.

Dean took place in front of me as a shield when Sam was about to walk towards me, the knife on his hands aiming at me. "Woah woah!!! She is fine - she will keep the secret."

I was so confused, "What secret?!"

"Are you sure?" Sam asked, glaring at me. "She is the Key of Purgatory - how can we trust her?"

"Was," I spoke, "Dean, what is going on?!"

Sam's eyes roamed me, "I wouldn't be so sure..."

Dean and I looked at each other confused.

"She will keep the secret," Dean said once again.

"What secret?" I snapped, "What the hell did you do?!" I screamed out of pain after stepping backwards and feeling my shoulder bones literally crack.

"Ezeckiel can you help her?!" Dean shouted at Sam.

I dropped to the floor, "Ezekiel?" I muttered confused as Sam reached me. The pain was unbearable and I couldn't focus my vision, all I could see was his hand reaching my head as I blinked until everything went black.

/ / /

"Kat..." I heard Dean's soothing voice and could feel his touch.

Softly my eyes began to open and found his, I wasn't in the middle of a toxic old town, I was home and in our bed. I was so confused on how I got here. It was at that moment that I remembered the pain yet I couldn't feel it anymore.

I sat up from the bed confused as Dean held my both arms, I looked at my shoulder which seemed fine.

"Dean?!" I shouted still in shock, "What happened?"

"You are safe," he said, calming me down, "you're home with me."

I glanced around, "But... I was," I glanced again at my shoulder, "I was hurt."

"You are not hurt anymore," he whispered, "Zeke healed you."

"Zeke?" I repeated.

He glanced back to the shut door of our room, "Sam was going to die... The trials left him pretty messed up and I prayed to the angels to help me since Cas wasn't responding. He lost his grace and he couldn't help. Zeke found me and told me he could save Sammy from the inside..."

My eyebrows furrowed together, "Is there an angel possessing your brother?"

"He tricked him into saying yes," Dean was ashamed of what he did. "It was the only way to save him, Sammy... I couldn't let him die."

I sighed seeing how hurt Dean was, "I know... So what now?"

"He needs time to heal Sammy," Dean looked down. "If he knows what I did-,"

"Hey," I hold his chin, "you did this out of love, to save your brother, if something goes wrong we will deal with it."

Dean nodded, kissing my hand and then my chin, "I was so worried for you."

"What happened? Last thing I remember was feeling my bones crack," I told him.

"Zeke said your shoulders were really broken and causing internal bleeding... He fixed you up and-," he stopped looking at my hands.

I frowned, "and what?"

He looked back up trying to brush the thoughts away, "It doesn't matter... It's nothing. Zeke healed you and you're okay now." He kissed my lips.

I was too tired to continue asking or trying to make sense, instead I kissed him back.

"Are you ready?" Dean asked, "Angels and demons walking the earth... Is going to be a busy year."

I smirked kissing him once again, "Hell yeah."