Mama's Little Helper

Traveling with your mother, Eve, had been anything but joyful. She'd been doing monster experiments on humans, converting them into vampires, werewolves and even new things. Eve said she can't stop her mission until she makes it perfect. You've asked millions of times what kind of creature she's cooking up and for what reasons, but Eve doesn't trust you anymore, or maybe she never has. But you knew that anything she has planned was going to be bad. Eve was certainly three things, cruel, cold and determined. Your heels clicked the cold stones floors of the gas station you were both in.

Subtly, you glanced around, looking for anything to leave any kind of message. Your eyes spotted a camera on the right corner, making sure Eve was occupied enough with her new victim you make the ASL sign for "Mother" by placing the thumb of your hand against your chin. Then tilt your head towards Eve. Since you bailed out on the Winchesters, you'd been leaving trails of bodies, hoping they were smart enough to pick up and track. You needed help and those two were the only chance you had on getting your freedom back.

"For how long are you going to keep doing this?" You asked her once she was back from infecting the poor man.

She grinned devilish, "Till I make it perfect."

"Would it kill you to be more specific?" You hissed, throwing your arms on the air.

She turned glaring at you, grinning in her own maleficent way.

"You'll know when is ready." Eve said.

You rolled your eyes. "You don't trust me."

"No." She spat, "Matter fact my trust for you is lower than minimal."

"Then why having me with you? Huh?! Why have me following you around like a fucking lost puppy!" Your blood slowly boiled up.

Eve glared at you with a scowl, "Watch your tone, Katherine."

You scoffed, glaring away for a moment before meeting her evil eyes once again.

"You're my first born, the most important of them all, but your time in this earth humanized you. I need to cleanse you first before I could trust you." Eve said.

Your eyebrows rose, "Cleanse me? No thank you, I take really long baths."

Eve shook her head, turning as she kept walking. You wanted to run and never see her again but it would be worthless. The only way to get rid of her was by shutting her lights out. You and Eve went back to the motel where you slept in instantly. Once the sun was out, you woke up, had a shower, got dressed and strolled through the door in search for some coffee and bagels. You were on your way into a small coffee shop when lots of sirens were sounded through the distance. Curiosity got the best of you and you opted for following the chaos happening in this town, knowing it must has to be involved with Eve's experiment.

The place was filled with ambulances and police cars and you were standing far enough to see yet not be seen. A smirk grew on your face when you recognized the old man , Bobby. Seems like all those trails were actually paying off. Subtly, you walked near the scene, just enough to get seen by Bobby. His scowl got more noticeable soon as he saw you mixed with the crowd. You smirk grew when Bobby approached you, accompanied by a dark skin and also old men. This must be my lucky day.

"You" his growl was steady and threatening.

You smiled, mocking his narrow eyes with a dramatic tone "Me."

"Who is this fine lady, Bobby?" The men standing by his side asked.

Bobby tilted his head, "This is Ka-"

"Katherine Pierce," you spoke for him, "Key of Purgatory" it only took those words for the man to grab his gun but Bobby hold him over, "Easy tiger. I'm not lethal but my mother is."