Something Wicked

"You give love a bad name!"

I moved my head and hips to the rhythm of one of my favorite songs. I havent stopped trying to make this computer work, even more since Dean not so politely kicked Cass out of the bunker because of Zeke. I took it as my mision to make something out of this old table but I wasn't having any luck.

The boys weren't home both took Kevin to a hotel since he was getting extreme cabin fever and needed a break from the angel tablet. It took Kevin a week of whining to Dean for him to finally cave and say yes. Dean wanted me to tag along with them but I had a quest and I wasn't going to give it up until I made it work.

Yes, I didn't was a technological genius but I knew my way around some programs and computers. After a couple hours I saw that the cables going into this machine actually left a trail through the bunker and to a room. My eyes got wide open when I walked into what it seemed the motherload of the table. The rough sound of the front gate being opened made my head turn. Dean and Sam were home.

"Bon Jovi fan?" Dean arched his eyebrow pointing at the ceiling.

I smirked grabbing the control and turning the music down, "It rocks... on occasions."

"That's what I say," he said before kissing me.

"Is Kevin finally happy?"

Dean shook his head, "The kid might never be happy but for the moment he has 48 hours of pay-per-porn... He'll be alright for a bit."

"Wha'ts up with this mess?" Sam asked staring at all the wires by the table.

I rolled my eyes, "Just me trying to make that piece of crap work. I did found something though."

"What?" Sam grew more interested.

Dean rose his hand, "And I found Game of Thrones."

"And I made pie," instantly his eyes sparkled and I giggled, "follow me, you guys have to see this." Both Winchesters followed me through the halls as I spoke about how the table lit up when the angels fell and I wanted to hot-wire to reverse its purpose and make it help us to find angels. "I followed the wires and it led me to here," I open the door.

The face expressions of Sam and Dean were totally different. Sam being the nerd he is, was amazed and even excited to the sight of all this ancient technology meanwhile Dean's was more confused but definitely not impressed by this discoverement. He surely was more amazed when I found out the sauna room.

"So... this was your idea?" Sam asked with doubt.

I glared at him, "No. I had a tea party with Crowley and he pitched it."

Sam rolled his eyes ignoring my sarcasm meanwhile his brother chuckled with pride.

"How would it work?" he asked.

"I have no idea," I responded in a sigh, "I've been trying all day to make it work and no luck. At first I thought the table was a computer but it was just part of it... this room is where everything is but... how to hot-wire?" I shook my head, "I'm not that qualified of a hacker."

Dean walked around the computer, touching it with its palm until he got to a spot and frowned. "It's warm here," he said grabbing a tool to open the area but he was so rough that got pushed back to the metal shelf behind it. "Got it."

I walked around and met his side, observing what it looks like light bulbs.

"That looks simple," Sam said.

"Guys..." Dean said, "I know who can help us."

_______________________________________________________