Are you ready?

Days have only passed since I last walked to the exterior of this bunker but with an overly nervous kid like Kevin this confinement feels like eons. It was hard at first to get around the fact that all the angels in heaven fell, casted away from their precious home. It was a pretty big deal but it didn't bother me as much as it bothered not to have any communication with Dean or Sam. The younger Winchester wasn't at his best with the trials messing him from the insides out. It crossed my mind that there was a possibility the brothers had something to do with the fall.

My mind was set up on making all the computers and communication systems work again but it was starting to get really annoying and pointless. We had this big table with a world map and when the angels fell it lit up like a Christmas tree.

"There's got to be a way..." I murmured under the table trying to look through the wires.

Kevin was under a pile of furniture which in his head was a fort but in reality was useless. "When did you become IT?"

I rolled my eyes and slid out, standing up and placing the tools on top of the table. Judging him with my dead stare, "The same day you became the bunker's security."

He shook his head and tightened his grip on the crossbow. Our eyes shifted to the front door when it squealed as it was being opened from the outside. My eyes met Dean's and the bothersome weight was lifted off my shoulders. Out of nowhere Kevin's shot his crossbow that landed right under Dean's.

I walked around and slapped the back of Kevin's neck, "Great shot."

"Dean! You're alive!" Kevin exclaimed, noticing who he just shot.

My boyfriend grabbed the crossbow off the wood and glared at Kevin. "Yeah cause you're a crappy shot!" He said as his eyes met again with mine.

"Hey," I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed his lips. "You're home," I sighed finally being able to be calm because he was home.

Dean held me closer, "I'm home."

I punched his chest, "I was worried!"

"Ow!" He let out, "Weird way to show it. What happened here? Why didn't you respond to my calls or emails?"

I shrugged, unable to give a certain answer, "We don't know. We saw the angels falling from the telescope and next thing we see is all the computers and tech going crazy. I tried to call and bust out of here but we were on lockdown."

"Yeah! I was so scared!" Kevin shouted, "Everything just went crazy, we thought the world was ending."

"You thought the world was ending," I corrected.

Dean chuckled under his breath, "Well next time you think the world is ending... grab a gun," his eyes spotted the gun on top of the table next to my laptop. "I see you grabbed one."

"Almost used it on him," I whispered, "he was driving me nuts."

"I bet," Dean said looking up at the stairs we see Sam walking down with a male in a distinctive black suit.

My mouth opened watching them get closer with every step, "Don't tell me-"

"Yep," Dean said.

I glared at him, "Why?!"

"He was there, we were there, we saw an opportunity and we took it," Sam said as he passed us by on his way to the dungeon.

I watched how Sam and Dean escorted Crowley into the dungeon and chained him up. Dean took the blindfold off his head and punched him seconds after that.

"Ah," Dean said with a smirk, "never get tired of doing that."

"Oh my," Crowley looked around, "where did you get this fantastic little tree house?"