Hunter In Training

Riding as a third wheel with the Winchester felt oddly fine to Katherine. Neither of the brothers have said a word since leaving the coast. She sighed of relief when the neon sign saying 'Vacancies' came across her sight. Soon as Dean pulled over by the motel's parking lot, she stood up from the backseat of the Impala. Katherine stretched her stiff body in silence as she waited for Dean to book a room for himself and his brother. Sam glanced at her in silence, his blood still boiling from the fact that his brother is friend with a cold blooded vampire.

Dean strolled out of the office. "All yours," he told Katherine.

She stepped in, being cut off by the old lady behind the counter.

"We are booked for the night."

"Seriously?" Katherine said.

"I gave that gorgeous man the last room," she shrugged, leaving the counter.

Katherine groaned under her breath, storming out of the office. Dean is taking his duffel bag from Baby's trunk. She sighed harshly as reaching him.

"Looks like I'll be sleeping in the Impala." Katherine told him.

Dean cocked an eyebrow, shutting the trunk. "There's a lot of rooms in here."

"You took the last one, Sherlock."

He glanced up at their bedroom, "You can sleep with us, bet there's a couch in there."

Katherine shrugged, grabbing her bag from the backseat and following Dean upstairs.

Dean opened the room's door, "Uh- this is awkward."

"What?" Katherine peeked in with a scowl on her face, "great, no couch."

Dean strolled in, throwing his bag on top of the free bed.

"You have two options Kitty Kat," he spoke as he took out some clothes, "sleep on the floor or sleep with me."

Katherine arched her brow, "Why don't you sleep on the floor? Be a gentleman for a day- night."

Dean scoffed, "I paid for this room."

She rolled her eyes, taking in the idea she's actually sharing a bed with Dean Winchester. Suddenly Sam strolled out of the bathroom only wearing a towel below his hip bone. Katherine eyes went to the biggest Winchester's body.

'Not too shabby,' Katherine thought.

"Cover up, Sammy. We have company." Dean told his brother.

"W-Why?" Sam glared at Katherine.

She shrugged, "No vacancy."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"Sadly with your brother." Katherine said as she grabbed clean clothes and her bathroom kit.

She heard Dean let out a scoff, "Is a privilege for you to sleep in the same bed as me."

And it was a privilege to sleep in the same bed as Dean. But there wasn't any emotion coming out of Katherine's face. Hiding her emotions was one of her best qualities. She rolled her eyes, faking a chuckle and grabbed her things, strolling into the bathroom afterwards. Katherine hated motels, she hated their smell and their crappy water pressure.

As Katherine saw the clothes she's about to wear, she started to regret agreeing to sleeping with Dean. Her pajamas consisted of shorts shorts and a white t-shirt. Just after sliding into her clothes, Dean knocked loudly the door.

"If you wasted all the warm water, I swear to God-"

Katherine opened the door, instantly cutting Dean off. His eyes went down to her body, Dean instantly mesmerised by her natural look. She took his breath away.