Falling Angels

"Remind me again, why am I stuck babysitting Kevin? I turned to meet the tired and slightly annoyed eyes of Dean. He sighed deeply, glancing for a moment who is waiting for me, leaning against my car. I looked at Kevin who seemed also very tired. The circles under his eyes were darker than usual.

"Because," Dean looked back at me, "it's too dangerous."

"I can take care of myself, Dean," I told him.

"I know... but I can't take care of me and Sam if I'm worried about your safety." Dean holds both of my arms. "I need to know you are safe, you're badass and I know you know how to take care of yourself but... I need you to be safe in the bunker, for me to help Sam complete the last trial."

A small part of me that wanted to argue and be with him when Sam completed the last trial but I held it in. I caressed the right side of his face with my hand before kissing his cheek.

"Stay safe," I said staring close to his eyes.

Dean smirked, kissing my lips softly. "I will... You too."

I smirked and turned, glancing at Sam who leaned against Baby. "Take care of him, grandpa," I shouted to Dean as I continued to reach my car.

"Can I drive?" Kevin asked when I was by his side.

Arching an eyebrow I glanced at him up and down. Letting a petty chuckle out, I put my shades on. "Yeah, that's not happening. Get in loser."

Kevin rolled his eyes and got inside the passenger's seat.

"You know after we had our small bonding in the boathouse... Tricking demons and all... I thought you were going to stop being a jerk to me," Kevin said. "I didn't expect every day but just from time to time."

I chuckled again, "I will try, Kevin."

"Thank you," Kevin smiled.

/ / /

"Well, welcome," I said as he and I walked down the stairs of the bunker.

Kevin's mouth dropped open, capturing in the beauty of this place. He walked around the controls and old computers, then continuing into the library. It was like seeing a nerd in walking into comic con.

"This is the library," I said leaving the keys on top of the table. "Over there leads to the kitchen, I think it's well-stocked and... " I continued to walk and he followed me, "all of these bedrooms are available, feel free to pick one. Mine and Deans are down the hall that way," I pointed with my finger, "and Sam is over that way." I then pointed to the exact opposite direction of my bedroom.

"Why Sam's bedroom is so far away?" Kevin asked.

I smirked, "Why do you think?"

With that, I turned and continued to walk towards my room.

/ / /

Meanwhile, Kevin took a shower and got settled in his new room, I went to the kitchen and cooked something for us to eat. We were having dinner in the library when suddenly Dean, Sam, and Wings appeared in the middle of the room.

"I thought I wasn't going to see you for at least another two days?" I arched my eyebrow, looking at Dean, meanwhile Sam and Cass looked through some books.

"Change of plans," Dean said with excitement, "we are shutting down Heaven AND Hell."

"Seriously?" I asked him, he nodded repeatedly and made my eyes go to Cass. "That means you will be gone too?"