Don't Leave

It has been an intensive and busy couple of weeks. We saw Charlie leave for the world of Oz, helped Cass on a case, got our virginities back, and lost them all again on the same day. My life before the Winchesters wasn't as hectic or boring but nowadays it seems like there is always something happening. Recently Sam, Dean, and I were working on an angel case that to our surprise Cass was nearby and tagged along for that one as well. Which turned out to be extremely quick and easy for an angel case.

The pages of the book I'm reading got slowly boring, looking up I found Kevin going through his notes and the angel tablet. Suddenly Dean stormed into the room with a worrisome look on his face as he demanded a spell from the angel tablet that allowed the host to speak without the angel inside him knowing. Kevin and I were confused about why Dean wanted a spell that could do that but that is when the reality hit me.

Dean told Kevin one more time before stomping out of the library.

I stood up from my chair and followed him, "What's wrong with Sam and Zeke?" Dean turned to look at me, his eyes worried and I could almost say... scared. "What's the wrong Dean?"

"Cas called," he breathed deeply," Ezekiel died on the fall..."

My eyes widen at the words coming out of Dean's, "Then who the hell is possessing Sam!?"

Dean shook his head desperate for answers but mostly scared for his little brother.

"I don't know," his voice broke.

It took Kevin a short while to find the spell and even less for Dean to put the spell together. Sam was missing through all this time but we made everything in time before he got back home. We made a plan and were going to see it through. The three of us needed to play cool in order to trick Zeke and take him out of Sam. We couldn't afford him noticing something and messing up the entire plan or worse, hurting Sam.

Sitting back at the library I played it cool by pretending I am reading the same boring book I was reading hours ago. Sam strolled into the library, gave me a look, and continued his stroll into the halls. Something told me he was going straight where Dean was... "This needs to work," I whispered to myself as I looked at the halls.

After what seemed 15 minutes Sam came back to the library.

"Hey, Sam!" Kevin stood up in front of him, "Have you noticed something off about Dean lately?"

"It's Dean," I intervene, "there is always something off with him..."

"I'm asking Sam," Kevin snapped.

"And I am his girlfriend, bet I have more accurate answers."

Sam looked at Kevin in a very odd way... I glared at him noticing the slightest change in his posture and staring.

"Don't worry about Dean, he'll be fine," Sam's voice gave me chills... He wasn't Sam.

 He wasn't Sam