Challenge Me

Katherine breathed deeply, gripping the gun in her hands. Her eyes narrowed as she focused on the old beer can. It's located twenty steps away from her, resting on top of an big and wicked tree root. Katherine's lips parted, breathing deeply one more time before pulling the trigger. The bullet went straight into the old beer can. Katherine grinned proudly, aiming the gun at the ground.

"That's what I'm talkin' about!" Dean cheered proudly, taking a swing of his beer.

The lessons Dean had been giving Katherine were paying off. The Winchesters and Katherine had taken a moment to stretch their legs on the side of the road near a patch of woods. She took advantage of the breather to practice on her aim. Sam scoffed before taking a swig of his beer. Human Katherine was starting to grow on Sam. At first it shook him the fact that Katherine wasn't the worst company in the world. She knew how to have fun and he had to admit her jokes were funny as hell.

"You know," Sam spoke. "You don't suck at shooting."

Katherine half grinned at Sam's subtle compliment. The younger's surprised words making her feel good about her new learned skill. She placed the gun in the band of her jeans at the small of her back, grabbed a new beer from the cooler, and leaned against Baby.

"Sam Winchester," Katherine rested a hand above her hip. "Are you giving me a compliment?"

Sam shook his head with a half smirk. "First and last."

"You know I can also kick ass," Katherine said. "How about a one on one?"

He cocked an eyebrow, speaking before having another sip. "Pass."

Katherine clicked her tongue, glancing above her shoulder to see Dean. He's taking a swing of his beer, eyes lost into the woods. "How about you?"

Dean almost spit his beer, looking at her. "Really?"

A smirk grew on Katherine's face, She wasn't intimidated by Dean. She sat her beer on top of the Impala before proceeding with total confidence. Katherine left her jacket next to her beer on the Impala's hood. Katherine's challenging look began to get under Dean's skin. Dean took his olive jacket off, throwing it to his brother.

"Ready to get-"

Dean's words were cut short by Katherine's first punch, right into his firm stomach. He stood back, amused and shocked at the same time.

Katherine did little jumps. "No talking."

Dean exhaled and stood up straight. "We're serious, huh?"

"Very," she grinned, throwing another punch.

Unlike the first one, this one didn't even came near Dean's body. His trained reflex shoved her fist up into the air. Katherine found fighting with Dean amusing. She loved putting his highly skills to task. Their fighting skills were kind of similar from Sam's perspective. His eyes were narrow as he witnessed them fight. Dean's precise and forward moves reflected on Katherine's. Her agile and fast movements stood out, Dean was throwing a punch when she already had thrown two. A kick to the stomach sent Dean to the ground, her body going with him and putting Dean into a wrestle key.

Katherine panted. "Feeling like giving up?"

Dean squinted his eyes, grabbing Katherine's hand and slightly twisting it. She let out a painful groan softening her grip. He took the chance, changing positions so that she is the one on her back while he is in complete control of the hold.

"Wanna tap out?" Dean winked.

She inhaled deeply, the corners of her lips softly turning into a smirk.