What happens when you get grabby

Molly's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

SLAM...

Ow that kinda hurt my hand, I had just slapped my phone, God the sound was annoying. I looked over at Luke, his bear back was to me but, wait bear back! Holy shiznit he was shirtless and I was liking the view but sadly I had to get up.

To the shower....... After the shower.

After getting dressed I went to wake Luke up he said he needed to take a shower.

I disced to do something evil, hehehe. I grabbed a ice pack from the freezer and walked back to Luke's bed. I quickly set it on his face.

"Ahhhh, cold what the, Molly !" He screeched

"Hehehe I got you, now get up and take a shower." I said laughing

"Fine," he grumbled "do I get more eggs and toast?"

"No you can eat with everyone else." I replied

He face saddened and quickly went back to being happy.

"Tomorrow then?" He asked hopefully

"Tell you what, if I'm still here I will make my famous pancakes." I said

"Yay!" He cheered running to the bathroom

Luke's POV

I hopped into the shower feeling happy I love her food I remember last night when she made me food in the middle of the night. Midnight munchies.

Flashback( last night 12:32 )

I couldn't sleep I was hungry, sigh. Should I wake Molly up? No, yes, no, thy stomach says yes!

I when over to her bed,

"Molly, wake up!" I whisper shouted

""Noooooo." She groaned

"Please I'm hungry." I said in my best little kid voice

"Ugh, fine," she said getting up "what do you want?"

"Food." I replied smirking

"Idiot, go sit at the table I'll make you something."

I when and sat at the table, she gabbed some ingredients from the cupboard an fridge and started cooking.

5 minutes later

"Here you are," she said "grilled cheese and carrots."

"I don't want the carrots." I said pouting

"Eat them they are good for the eyes," she stated rolling her eyes "can I please go to bed now."

"Yes, go head and go, good night." I replied

She when off into the bedroom and went to sleep. I ate the food, which was delicious, and put the plate in the mini dishwasher.

I went back to the bedroom and found Molly asleep. I took off my shirt leaving me in sweats. Then I drifted off.

End flashback

Skip breakfast and go to sparing in the large gym........

Molly's POV

We've been sparing for some time when I got paired with Nathan. Groan, I've won all fights so far Nathan was going to be my last fight and then a late lunch.

He just smirked and eyed me like I was a piece of meat. Sick perve.

"I going to beat you and you won't know what hit you." He said getting into position

He made the first move punching out to the left side of my head I ducked and swung my right left hitting him in the side. I shuffled to the side as he kicked out missing my knee, sloppy much.

He sweep kicked me, I fell and rolled getting to my feet. He was getting frustrated he suddenly attacked with rage, swinging his fists rapidly, one fist hit me in the side the other to my left cheek. That will probably leave a bruise but oh well. I turned around while ducking but he grabbed the back of my shirt and slammed me back first on the ground.

It knocked the wind out of me, but I still got up. He smirked and went over to the bench and took a break. I went over to the beach took a small swig off water and took of my shirt leaving me in my rainbow stripped sports bra. I took a shaky breath and headed back to the mat.

We went at it again until, he grabbed my boob. Red tinted my vision but went away, I was furious. I punched his nose then took his forearm and hit it on my knee. I heard his wrist snap. Then kicked him in the nose hearing a crunch. I spit on him and stormed out to the track, I never ran unless I was angry. I sprinted out there and disced to run of the anger.

Ooooo long update u guys are welcome, what do you think will happen next. Are u liking the story please vote or comment. Until next time.
-Maddy