After the run

Molly's POV

We finally arrived to the gym, the walls were covered in mirrors and the floor was half wood half mats. We ate our lunch in silence the only sound came from ours chewing and belching, an when we did that we laughed.

After eating we turned on the speakers and shuffled my phone The Hanging Tree by Jennifer Lawrence came on and we started stretching. I sat down and folded myself in half my face in between my knees. During the end of stretching we started talking.

"So do you like Luke." Asked Hannah smirking

"Why do you what to know?" I replied

"Because he looks at you all the time." Katie added

"Well..... Maybe." I murmured quietly

"I knew it!" Hannah yelled

"Shut up." I hissed

"It will never work out ."

"Why?" Katie asked

"Because, know we're done talking about this." I said angrily, when I was done talking about something I was done and everyone respected me.

Just then Poker Face by Lady Gaga came on.

"Oh my glob do you remember the combo to this song." I exclaimed

"Some.." They replied

We had taken a hip hop class together, for fun a couple years ago.

We started over the song got in our places. I took off my vest and through it to the side and then the music started.

Luke's POV

I ran to the table and grabbed as much food as I could carry and hurried back to our table and started eating.

After everyone had sat down, or so we though, the girls went up grabbed some food and went over to Paul's table. After talking for a while Paul handed them what looked like a key and left. The boys and I exchanged looks grabbed the food and walked over to Paul.

"Hey Paul-

"They went to the gym to stretch." Said Paul

"Ok well can we-

"Here," he said handing us a key "go to the left and third door to the left is the security room you can watch them there, you weirdos."

Calum grabbed the key and we all followed him out of the room. When we found the security room there were 7 chairs so Louis sat on Harry and Michael stood. We turned on the volume for the gym camera and started watching.

The girls looked like they were talking about something embarrassing because Molly was blushing majorly.

"Shut up." Molly hissed

"It will never work out ."

"Why?" Katie asked

"Because, know we're done talking about this." Molly replied angrily

Just then Poker Face by Lady Gaga came on.

"Oh my glob do you remember the combo to this song." Molly exclaimed

"Some.." They replied

Molly walked over to the docking station and started over the song. They then got into their places and before the music started Molly took of her vest.

All the boys gasped she had abs not like major body builder but still.

"Holy shit." Harry said eyes wide

"Hey eyes off give her some respect." I said

"You're just jealous that I'm looking at the girl you fancy." Harry replied smirking

"I don't fancy her, now shut up and watch." I said embarrassed

They started dancing, they were good but Molly was amazing. Half way through Katie and Hannah slowly backed up and sat down and watched Molly. She realized they left her but she kept going. After the song was over she turned off the music and went and sat by the girls.

"May I just be the first one to say,dammmmn." Said Ashton

"Really ash." I said

"Not Molly stupid, Hannah." He said with glazed eyes

"Don't worry bro Molly's all yours, dibs on Katie though." Said Calum

I sighed having Molly was a good thing right? She was perfect, but does she like me?

Haha suckers cliffhanger sorry. This week I might not be able to update as much because it's finals week fun fun fun. Vote and comment please. Until next time.
-Maddy