Arriving

Hey guys 32 read holy mother of cinnamon rolls and I though 6 reads was a lot. Thank you for reading and when you see the hair styles with the outfits her hair is brown she didn't die it its just the hair style if you were wondering.
Enjoy-

Friday

Molly's POV

It's Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday, Ya. I jumped out of bed and did a hand stand then got back up and made my bed. Walking into my closet I was stumped I couldn't pick an outfit "urg!!"

30 minutes later......

Finally on outfit victory, I decided on a black and white patterned sports bra, overalls, Adidas shoes, and a green jacket. After showering and dressing I did my makeup and headed to the kitchen. I had received a call earlier and they would be picking me after they picked up Katie in about 20 minutes.

After eating and brushing my teeth I was wait on my couch when a knock sounded at my door. Grabbing my suitcases I walked out the door to find man about 30; 6 ft 5" blonde hair and grayish eyes.

"Hello my name is Max and I'm be driving you to the contest." He stated politely

"Hi." I said meekly

" I'll take your bags and you can get into the car." He instructed

"Ok."

I get into the car and see Katie I immediately hug her.

"Hey girly, I missed you." She says squeezing me to the point were its hard to breathe.

" hey I can't breathe Ya know." I stated

"Oh," she giggled " sorry, are you excited?"

"Yes literally jumping."

Max got in the car and started driving.

"Well I'm gonna tune out tell me when we get there." She said plugging in her phone.

"Ok." I replied plugging in my our tunes.

Luke's POV

I was anxious to meet the contestants and I could tell the guys were too. We were currently sitting in the dorms house, 20 people were staying here along with the boys, James, and -

"Did you miss us?" A Irish accent asked

Niall, Louis, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Paul walked in well I guess they are going to stay here too.

"Hey guys" the boys and I said in unison.

After greeting them with hugs and such the questions started.

"Why are you guys here?" Calum asked

"Why you don't want us here." Harry replied jokingly

"Well Paul's gonna have to test them and we wanted to come along." Replied Liam slapping Harry in the arm.

"Oh that's cool, hey James when are all the guys getting here?" Mikey asked

James chuckled "They aren't all guys."

"What?" Everyone but Paul asked

"The three girls we've accepted are the best of the best and your age too." James stated

"Who are they?" I asked

"When they get here they will be the first to arrive, in 10 minutes." He replied

I groaned

Molly's POV

"We are almost there two minutes." Max stated after an hours of silence.

Katie had fallen asleep and I pushed her out of seat.

"Ouch," she groaned sitting back in her seat and re buckling her seat belt that I had unbuckled," are we there yet?"

"Yes we're here." Max stated

I looked out, wow it's was huge bigger than the academy almost: a hug lawn, tan on the outside and probably fancy on the inside.

Replaying the rules in my head I grabbed my suitcases as max grabbed Katie's, she was walking next to me yawning and rubbing her eyes.

" you didn't sleep at all last night did you?" I asked her

"Nope." She said popping the p

Max opened the door and we stepped inside, I wasn't prepared for what I saw and neither was Katie. The look of shock on our faces was now well know. But they also have shocked looks on they faces clearly not expecting girls.

I then smirked One Direction and 5SOS were casually sitting on the couch with Paul and some other guy.

Hahaha cliffhanger suckers sorry vote and comment please and share with friends until next time.
-Maddy