The first day competing

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Molly's POV

7:00 time to get up, yawning I get up and make the bed and grab clothes and head to the bathroom. After stripping I got into the shower and let the hot water wash over me. After shaving and all the other stuff I got out and put on my robe and brushed my hair. 7:30 brushed my hair and put it into a pony tail and put on some red lip gloss taking my robe off I put on my undergarments and grey sports bra. Then a black and pink Nike vest and pink and black pixel Nike shorts and white ankle socks.

Putting my towel and washcloth in the dirty clothes bin I shut the lights off and head back to the bedroom. Looking at the clock it was 7:50 close enough. Looking at Luke he was so cute when he was sleeping his mouth open a bit and soft snorts coming from it.

"Luke, Luke get up lazy bum." I say shaking him

"Ugh 5 more minutes mum." He says rolling over

"If there's one thing I know it's that I'm not your mom." I say laughing

Luke's POV

"If there's one thing I know it's that I'm not you mom." Someone says laughing

Oh crap it's Molly and you just called her mum, Shiz pull your self together man.

I open my eyes to see Molly she was looking fine today, shut up Luke.

"Oh hey," I can feel myself blushing "is it time to get up already?"

"Yep now go get dressed I'll make eggs and toast." She said walking to the kitchen

Giving me a good look at her bum and dammmn was it fine, shut up Luke go get dressed like she told you too.

Molly's POV

As I walked away I could feel a stare and I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was staring at my butt, perve. Making breakfast eggs and toast oh yay. After eating mine I set his on the table and washed my hands singing the ABCs in my head.

As I was drying off my hands Luke came into the kitchen and sat at the table and started eating,

"This is so good." He groaned

"It's just eggs and toast." I replied shaking my head smirking

"It's fricking good." He said

"Ok hurry up, I'm brushing my teeth." I said going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth. I came out and Luke was standing by the door on his phone.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked hands on my hips

He chuckled "What are you my mum."

"According to you yes I am." I said smirking

"Oh god don't mention that, and yes I did brush my teeth taking 2 minutes unlike you," he said putting his phone away and opening the door gesturing for me to go,"miss I'm going to take 5 minutes to brush my teeth."

"Shut up." I said punching him softly

When we reached the dining room 20 Men and ladys ( not including the one direction boys and 5sos) where stuffing their faces,except Katie and Hannah of course. Stupid we are going to do stuff today that's why I had 1/2 a piece of toast and 1 egg. I saw Luke head off to hang with the rest of his friends at the table by ours. I headed to the table with my friends seeing Hannah was turned around I gave Katie the signal and started to sneak up.

Luke's POV

After joining the guys I saw they were eating.

"Hey guys."

"Hey where's your food you usually eat a lot." Asked Ashton

"Oh, Molly made me breakfast." I replied scratching my neck

"Well you too are getting all buddy buddy." Harry said winking

"Oh, whatev-

I was cut off by a surprisingly non girly screech. I look over to see Hannah covering her mouth breathing hard, being the one who got scared, Katie laughing hard with her head on the table and Molly on the floor laughing so hard. Then she snorted sending them all into giggles. Soon our two tables and a few other where laughing until Molly got up and sat with them again.

"God than was so funny." Niall says wiping a tear from his eye

"Ya it was." I replied thinking about it

Just then James and Paul walked in and James coughed rather loudly to get everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone I know it's the first day and all but you need to be prepared for anything." Said James

"Paul will you explain the rest and then carry it out I've got to go to a meeting." James stated leaving

" well today we will work on endurance how long you can run this will take a while, so when you're done eating in the next 5 minutes meet me at the track in the back." Paul says smirking

I hear groans all around except for at the girls table Katie and Hannah high five and Molly had a blank face staring at the tables black surface.

"Well it looks like we're all done here come on let's go sit outside by the track and wait for everyone." Zayn says

"Ok." We all mumble walking outside

Molly didn't looked good I hopes she's all right.

Oh what's wrong with Molly and how does Molly feel about Luke. You peeps shall find out soon enough until next time. Vote comment and all that stuff please
-Maddy