Some of my past

Molly's POV

*flashback*

My 10-year old self was sitting at the dining room table coloring, and watching my parents cook dinner.
When people wearing masks came in there was yelling and shots being fired, that's when my mom dropped to the floor dead, lifeless blood dripping from her mouth.

My dad grabbed me and ran to the back room. He locked the door and got on his phone and made a call.

"Sweety," my dad said as he pushed me into a secret compartment in the floor
"Stay here, don't make a sound, and only come out if it's your uncle,ok?"

"But daddy." I said confused

"Please." He looked at me with pleading eyes

"Ok." I had started crying after realizing what he was doing, he was saving me

He closed the door and laid a rug over the door and opened the window to make it seem like I went out there. The sounds of splitting wood and gun shots filled the air and a single body hit the floor, some how, I knew it was my daddy.

After they left (20 minuets later) their were more people in the house the door opened up and I found my uncle staring down at me. He saved me, not like my daddy but in a different way, too bad he couldn't have saved my parents, but I don't blame him.

*end flashback*

I woke up gasping for air and feeling warm salty tears on my cheeks, I sat up and hugged my self trying to cover up my sobs not wanting to wake Luke up.

Too late, I felt arms wrap around me and gentle shhhhes coming from Luke mouth.

"It's ok, everything's going to be ok, it was just a dream." He whispered

"But it wasn't a dream Luke it was r-real." I said shaking

"There gone, and they're never coming back." I sobbed

He rubbed my back, he understood that meant he read my file, good, I don't want to go through the pain of explaining that. After I had ran out of tears he released me.

"You ok now?" He asked

"I don't know." I said honestly

"Maybe you should get some sleep." He said tucking me in and turning away

"Wait," Molly what are you thinking, "um, would you stay with me?"

He looked shocked

"Please." I pleaded

"Yeah, of course." He replied

I scooted over to make room for him, we lay facing each other I turned over and closed my eyes. A arm came around my waist and pulled my to a chest, Luke's chest, did I mention he didn't have a shirt on.

As I fell asleep I felt the Luke's warm breath on my neck.

Sorry it's short next one will be long and have more Luke and Molly action. Thanks for all the reads, vote and comment please. Until next time.
-Maddy