Regular day

Molly's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

" ugh !!" I groan

I looked at my phones clock 8:00 yay the down side of going to fighters academy is that it gos from 10:00 to 6:00 another yay.

I slowly crawl to the ground and lay on the cool wood. I sigh and get up, make my bed, grab some clothes and head to the bathroom. (Outfit at beginning of chapter)

After taking a shower and getting dressed I grabbed a chocolate peanut putter protein bar and my bag and headed out the door.

Putting my pink Beats on I shuffled my phone and Wild Ones by Flo Rida comes on. Checking the time it was 9:32 it only took six minutes to walk to the academy so I started walking. Eating my bar on the way I thought about the possibilities for sparing partners Mr. Caperson our combat teacher could put together.

After finishing the bar I was almost there and then it happened, Voodoo Doll by 5SOS .

" yes yes yes.!" I whisper shouted

I started dancing along to the song making my way towards the school. And not to brag or anything but Ive taken Hip-Hop classes ever since I could walk, for fun of course. Walking up to the school I turned off my phone and put it in my bag and walked through the doors.

Saying hi too a few people on my way to my locker after dropping off my bag I head to home room. After taking a look at my schedule; ( like I do every day)
First period- history
Second period- math
Third period- english
Fourth period-weaponry
Fifth period- P.E.
Sixth period- combat
History time learning about all our past in was fun, seriously I love history.

Several periods later.........

P.E. Running yay ( rolls eyes) today we will run until the hour is over. At least Katie is in this class, we had two classes together this one and combat class. But Katie was with the teacher Mrs. Kacleenn. Oh well, I plugged in my tunes and jogged, and jogged, and jogged, until the bell rang.

Time for combat class and today I was paired with Jim, gross he was the player of the academy he always tried to get some grabs at any girl paired with him If you know what I mean.

Fighting him wasn't that hard he was so full of himself he tired to grab my butt but I knocked him out by punching him in the face and breaking him nose, oops. A hard days work, I was sad that I didn't get to talk to Katie today but I would text her later.

At home I did my routine and decided to pack early after packing I texted Katie.

M: hey just wanted to say good nite and I'll see you tomorrow so excited for Friday.
K: hey Nite to you too I'm excited to

Sorry filler chapter promise Tomorrws will be awesome 5SOS is in the next chapter. I won't be able to update all the time during school days school starts up again in two days so yay.
- Maddy