Excitement

Molly's POV

Omg 5SOS, I love them and so does Katie. We were so excited that we ran out of there so fast it should have been illegal. Well they let me walk the streets everyday with my stunning good looks I should be arrested. Imagine this: teenage girl arrested for looking to good. how will public react? (it's so cheesey) Katie and I made it outside to the sidewalk.

" well I'll text you later Molly, I'm so pumped." She said jumping with excitement

" I'm so excited." I said in my cat in the hat voice

" bye."

" bye."she shouted already running off

I chuckled and made my way to my apartment. Five blocks later and here I am, home sweet home. The apartment was a light grey with black outlines is was actually pretty big. I made my way to the back door and let myself in.

Oh and if you're wondering my parents died when I was eight I'm capable of taking care of myself. ( I knew how to take care of myself since I was twelve) my apartment had wood floors minus the laundry room and bathroom witch had white tile.

The apartment contained; a bedroom, bathroom, laundry room/pantry, kitchen, garage, and a mirrored room that was my dance studio/ work out room with a punching bag in the corner.

I ran straight to my bathroom to take a shower. I hit shuffle on my iPhone 5c and Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani came on. I stripped and hopped into the shower washing my hair with berry shampoo and shaving. After my body was clean I wrapped myself in a plush black towel and made it to my walk in closet in my room.

Throwing on a pair of orange matching boy shorts and sports bra. I brushed my hair and let in air dry. Checking the time in was it was 5:00 wow school ended at 6:00 usually.

So I got off two hours early doing a little victory dance on my way to the kitchen i grabbed my phone that was now playing Classic by MKTO I got out the ingredients for pizza.

After the pizza and broccoli were in my tummy I cleaned the kitchen and checked the time 7:45 wow I ate really slow oh well.

Grabbing my phone I decided to army crawl to the bathroom pretending I was in a war zone.

" I WILL MAKE IT!!!" I screamed

I started giggling it was bad, real bad if someone had saw me they would had thought I was delusional. Haha maybe I am, just kidding.

I immediately stopped giggling when Heartbreak Girl by 5SOS. I shot up from the ground and squealed,

" oh my globness I L O V E this song."

I decided to have a little concert while brushing my teeth. After that I turned off my my music and looked at myself in the mirror.

I had pale skin long brown red hair that when down to mid back. Brown hazel eyes and freckles. I was curvy but skinny and had the outline of abs.

Well time for bed after locking the doors and windows and shutting off all the lights I made it to my bedroom.

After shutting my door it was pitch black but I had exquisite eye site, I could easily make out shapes.

I climbed into my king size bed and snuggled into the rainbow tidied comforter.

I started thinking - 5SOS omg what will happen when I meet them more importantly what will I do? I must set some rules:
1. No fangirling
2. No fainting
3. No staring at their beauty ( mainly Luke omg he was HOT I would marry him in a heartbeat)
4. No back talk
5. No fighting with 5SOS or other candidates ( verbal, and physical but I am probably going to have to spar with the candidates.)
6. No opening up
7. No emotion
And most importantly,
8. Don't grow feelings for anyone

It's the only way to keep myself safe and them to.

As I was drifting of I replayed the list over and over especially rule number 8.

Hoped you guys liked that update bot and comment please.😄
Until next time
- Maddy