Stretching

Molly's POV

Couple days later........

8

That's the number of people left, over the time that I've been here I've learned a lot. I have also broken some of my rules, but honestly I could care less.

My feelings toward Luke have grown, and I've gotten to know the rest of the boys. I never though that I could like someone, I've always distanced myself from people so I won't get attached, I don't wanna lose anyone.

I hope my parents are proud, I am a little home sick but hopefully I'll get to go home soon, with the job.

Today we are relaxing and then tomorrow is a free day, an the day after that we do some final challenge and eliminate two more people. When we have our final six when then get to visit home. The boys will meet families and see where we live. They won't get to see my family though, they're long gone.

After changing into some grey Nike sweats, a striped sports bra I slipped on my black slides. The boys got to sleep in, lucky bums. I pecked Luke's cheek and headed out the door.

Luke's POV

We got to sleep in, yes. I was up but so tired I kept my eyes closed. Molly was up and about getting ready. I felt lips on my cheek and seconds later the door opened and then closed.

She's wonderful, I couldn't do any better. With only 8 left we have finals soon and I'm nervous. I mean we need to know who will protect us from the crazy fans. I'm excited to meet families and such, sad for Molly though. Her family is gone, but how.

I welcome sleep with open arms, no such thing as too much sleep.

Molly's POV

It feels so good to just stretch for a day. Being able to think about everything. But if you think to much things can turn out bad. Things about Luke, where we stand, pros and cons of this.

Pros: Luke, being happy

Cons: too many to name

I can't be distracted by a relationship, oh I have no idea. My chest Is heavy with emotion that's hard to hide, but I can handle it.

And back to the real world,

"So Molly how are you and Luke?" Katie asked smirking

"Fine." I mumbled "how are you and Calum I saw you two earlier, talk about snogging."

"Shut up." She said slapping my arm I had caught them behind the snack shack outside.

We both turned to Hannah and rose our eyebrows.

"Ashton is amaze." She said

"Oh I'm sure, you too spend a lot of time together." I taunted

"So..." She trailed off

We just all smiled and continued to stretch.

Towards the end of the day.......

Dinner

Pizza yesssss, my life. Pizza and salad that's all you need in life, oh and grape jucie.

Looking at everyone here we are all at one table with only 8 left. I'm at the end sitting by people I don't know, listening into their conversations.

Stuff about...

The food
The competitors
The boys
Famous people
Easy jobs
The people that have gone home
Nathan
Me
Girls/women
Lif-

Wait, me, now they have my full attention.

"Girls are not meant for this, they are here to cook and clean and take care of the children."

Sexist much, I stopped listening to those, perves.

I finished and took my plate to the kitchen and headed back to the room. Changing into a pair of grey sweats, and a Pokemon top I got into bed and read my book Vampire Academy.

It's now 9:00 and the girls texted me good nite and that they were down stairs playing X-Box 360. Well it's bed time I turned off my alarm and snuggled into the fluffy white blanket.

Sorry it's short next chapter will be longer, writers block. Vote and comment please, thanks. Until next time( also check out my other fanfic Confused). Thanks again.

-Maddy