Last day of sparing

Molly's POV

( p.s. Don't know if I mentioned this but the one direction guys left, I know Paul's still there just go with it)

We had just finished getting dressed, we were heading out the door when Luke got a call.

After the short call he mumbled something about changing and when to his suitcase, then the bathroom.

5 minutes later....

Luke came out in basketball shorts and a Nirvana muscle shirt, dang.

He smirked "like what you see?"

"Shut up you cheeky little shiznit."

"Shiznit, really?"

"Yep, come on." I said laughing

We went straight to the gym and sat down as everyone filed in.

Paul got up first to talk,

"So today we will have the finals for sparing, an depending on how fast that's go's then we'll play a game of soccer."

I smiled, I've played soccer for more than 8 years, prepare to lose.

The sparing when great until one of Nathan's buddies, Zachary, had to open his mouth calling me a bunch of rude words and accusing me of sleeping with Nathan. He got a dislocated shoulder and a knee in the groin. Haha sucks to be him. Surprise elimination eliminated three more people. Now we are left with 12.

After the sparing we walked out to the field.

"Ok any volunteers for captains?" Paul asked Calum's and my hand shot up.

"Ok Calum you first."

Calum smirked "Luke."

"Katie."

"Ashton."

"Hannah."

"Michael."

We distributed every one else evenly, two contestants couldn't play so they settled for being water boys. Seven on each field, I was Goalie, Hannah was one of the two defenders, and Katie was one of the four forwards. One the other team, Ashton was goalie, Luke and some other guy were defenders, and Calum and Michael were forwards with two other muscular people.

The kick off and Calum's team got it quickly pasting it down the field, but they didn't have a chance when Hannah was defending, she swiftly kicked it away and pasted it to Katie.

It went back and forth until Calum took a goal shot, to the corner of the net. I jumped and caught it, and did a front roll. Quickly drop kicking it. Katie knew what I was doing and had stayed up field when I drop kicked it, it went past half field and landed 5 ft in front of the defenders Katie quickly dribbled it and kicked it into the net, ha take that.

Half time...............

Our team had two points and Calum's had three but heads. Katie and I switched positions , as did Michael and Ashton.

Towards the end of the game, 3-3 we were on Calum's side and I was fighting for the ball with him. I finally got it and did a fake kick to the left making Michael lunge to the left as he was doing that I kicked it to the right and made a point as the whistle blew, we won.

Our team was hugging and high-fiveing ,

"Ok winning team picked the punishment for the losers." Paul smirked and Calum's team groaned

We came up with a fantastic idea that involved chocolate pudding, lots of it.

Hehe cliff hanging haha. Hope up guys like it, thanks for all the reads. Please vote and comment. Until next time.
-Maddy