Chapter 11

Chapter 11! Don't know how long this book will be but it will be as thong as the first book.

Comment and vote what you think of the book so far!

_______________________

Miss Devine's pov

I opened the door to my motel room and collapsed onto my bed. ' it's my first day and I'm already tired' I thought as I picked up my phone and told the leader my news on today.

After I hung up I decided to go for a walk around the little town and see if anything seems abnormal. Once I got my gear on I walked out into the freezing cold air.

Each house I passed looked normal until I got to a huge orange house near the end of the road.

"what's this now?" I asked my self as I got closer.

The house was a 2 storey that looked like a mansion compared to the other houses in tis town. I walked back to the motel to inform the leader on this huge orange house.

..............................................

Friday

Zannas pov

It's been a whole week having a hunter as a teacher. And so far we think she knows nothing about us or our whole pack.

We have another meeting tonight about the hunters and the information everyone has gathered on them over the past week.

We had about an hour before we had to go to the pack house, so me and rose are watching a movie. And Amy and her mate Rebecca are cuddling on the bed, whispering stuff to each other.

" wanna fool around a little?" I whispered deviously into roses ear.

"but they will hear us" rose said kissing my neck.

" I'm more worried about them hearing you than me" I said and before she could reply I had my hand in her shorts.

She stifled a moan as I put one finger inside her. She was wet already, this made me smile even more. I could smell her arousal.

I glanced up at Amy, and Rebecca as I started moving my finger faster inside rose. They seemed to not of noticed.

I licked the mark on roses neck as I put another finger I side her wetness. I could tell she was struggling not to moan. I just giggled and crashed my lips into hers. I brought my hand up and cupped her right boob.

She moaned into my mouth. I headed someone clear there throat and looked up.

" really you guys?" Amy said throwing a pillow at my head.

I giggled and looked at the clock and say that we had only been fooling around for about 25 minuets. We didn't have time to finish this before the meeting.

"when we get back want to take a shower?" I whispered seductively into roses ear.

" yes " she said whimpering as I pulled my hand out of her shorts.

I just laughed and kissed her lightly. I could still smell how wet she was in the air.

" I love you baby " I said as our lips were just centimetres apart.

"I love you too" she said closing the distance between us.

" common get ready we have 15 minuets to get to the pack house." Rebecca said throwing my parka at us.

"fine" I said sticking my toung out at her.

......................................................