Chapter 6

Back for chapter 6 the book is coming along good, not as fast as my first one but it's still coming. I'm sorry about not updating for a while my app screwed up. But let me know what you think :p

_________________

2 weeks later

Rebecca's pov

Things have been going good for us, we have a pack an we all have our mates.

Its a saturday and me and Amy were just laying in her bed when she asked me something that I wasn't expecting.

" what's marking?" she asked curiously.

" oh we'll it's when I mark you and it completes the link" I said honestly.

" what would it do we're I'm human?"

" we'll if I bit you, after 3 days you would become a shifter like me, Zanna and rose" I replied nervously.

" oh..... Do you want to mark me?" she asked looking into my eyes with her beautiful brow eyes.

" only if you want me to" I said kissing her.

She laid in silence for a while.

" is that why we haven't done anything?because you don't want to mark me?"

" um ya I would get too excited and wouldn't be able to controls my wolf and I would mark you" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

" oh well I trust you, I wouldn't care if you marked me I love you." she said kissing me.

'Zanna Amy wants me to mark her' I said threw my new pack link.

' damn that's awesome, are you going to?'

' well I'm in bed with her right now she just asked me what it was and said she doesn't care if I mark her she loves me' I said while getting closer to Amy.

' well try not to hurt her she's only human for now'

' I would never hurt her'

' I know'

I concentrated back on Amy. I could tell she was horny, I could smell it. Not breaking the kiss I flipped her so she was on the bottom. I tried taking my shirt off so I helped her out and threw it across the room.

She looked at my chest for a second then pulled me back down on her. She undid my bra and toke it off I started to undo her pants and toke them off too. She flipped me onto my back. This made my wolf even More horny.

I toke her shirt of, then her bra in two quick movements. I toke that moment to look at my beautiful mate. She had a toned body from living here all her life. I pulled her back down on me and kissed her neck. She moaned a little into my ear, I could feel my teeth coming out but I didn't want to bite her yet.

I left little love bites on her neck and shoulders. Her breathing started to pick up so I trailed my hand down her sides and between her legs. When I entered her she moaned out my name. Her hand slowly found its way down to mine too, only she toke her time at my breasts.

I couldn't control me teeth any longer, I let my teeth graze along the crease in her neck. My wolf toke over and sank its teeth into Amy's neck. The noise that left her mouth was a mix between a moan and a cry of pain but it's quickly turned into a moan. I licked away the blood and kissed my way up to her mouth.

She kissed me hungrly. We went faster and faster until my eyes were glowing and she was screaming out my name. Her whole body started to vibrate.

I curved my fingers as she moaned into my ear. I licked and blew on her mark as we both climaxed.