Chapter 3

I'm back finally so here's the next chapter, and plez comment and vote. :p

________________________

Zannas pov

After meeting Lexus we headed back to our dorms to see is Rebecca has shown up yet so we could tell her about the alpha here.

When we walked into the room she still wasn't back yet we didn't panic because it was only 8 o'clock.

" when do you think she will be back?" rose asked sitting on my lap on the couch.

" I don't know but I hope it's soon, I want to tell her about the alpha here" I said playing with the seam of her pants.

" ya, we're do you think they shift at because they have to woods to hide in. Because I think someone would see them out on the ice."

" I'm not sure but I'll be happy to finally shift." I said as Rebecca walked into the room.

" hey guys what's up?"she said taking her outer wear off.

" not to much we got to meet the alpha here today." rose said with a smile. " she wants to meet you as soon as possible"

" really wow what's she like?" Rebecca asked sitting on the couch beside us.

" she's nice, and really pretty. She has brown hair,eyes and skin like most of the people here." I said to her.

" nice, where's her pack house at?"

" we will take you there tomorrow since its Sunday and we don't have classes" rose said snuggling closer to me.

" ok cool, well I'm going to bed see you two tomorrow" Becca yawned and crawled into bed.

" night" me and rose said together.

We got into my bed because rose never uses hers she just sleeps with me. We cuddled and talked about today's events for a little while before drifting to sleep.

......................................

The next morning

Roses pov

I woke up with Zanna in my arms, she had a slight smile. She looked really peaceful. I brushed some hair out of her face.

I just watched her sleep for a few minuets before she spoke.

"rose are you watching me sleep again?" she asked opening her eyes and kissing me.

" only for a couple minuets" I admitted kissing her back.

" Is Rebecca up yet?" she asked looking over.

" not yet" I said kissing her neck.

She moaned lightly." let's take a shower" she said getting up and leading me into the bathroom.

We striped off our cloths and got in the shower. ' it's been forever since we've had sex' I thought to myself.

Zanna smiled because I forgot she can read my thoughts. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I moaned into her mouth and crabbed her ass. I felt her hand trail down my chest until she got to my crotch.

I felt the sparks travel threw my body at every touch from her. I enter her as she enters me. I bit her neck not hard enough to break the skin but enough to turn her on even more.

I pushed her up against the wall of the shower and with my free hand I cupped her Brest and kissed up her neck and across her jawline.

We went faster as our breathing picked up. She left love bites on my shoulders, I left a few on her but I knew mine would be worse.