Chapter 9

Here's the next chapter. Hope u all like it,

Comment and vote! :p

__________________

Zannas pov

After we ate me and rose headed back to our dorm. Rebecca and her mate Amy decided to stay and get to know the pack more.

'That means some alone time with rose finally' I thought with a smirk.

" baby you know I can hear your thoughts?" she asked with a giggle.

"I forgot haha" I said as we walked into our dorm room.

" so what do you want to do?" rose asked sitting on my bed.

" you" I said walking up to her and pushing her down.

She just blushed as I toke my shirt and pants off. I climbed ontop of her, and just stared into her beautiful eyes. I was lost in her eyes.

"what?" she asked kissing me.

"just thinking about how beautiful you are" I said kissing her back.

I deepened the kiss, she kissed me back with need and lust. I let my hands trail over her beautiful body, and over every curve.

I bit her neck and she moaned out my name. This made me even more wet. I wanted her so bad right now. My wolf was going crazy inside me.

I could smell her wettness in the air. I toke her shirt off, then undid her bra. I kissed across her jaw and down her neck.

I toke one of her nipples into my mouth. When I did her back arched up and he hips made her crotch rub up against my knee that was between her legs.

I left a trail of kisses down her stomache untill I got to her pants. I looked up to her and gave her a devious smile.

I toke my time undoing her pants, and slowly unzippering them. Rose pulled me up and kissed me hungerly. I let my hand make its way back down to her pants. I slipped my hand into her panties.

She moaned really loud when my fingers went inside her. Her breathing quickened and so did her heart beat.

She flipped me onto my back, her face hovering inches from mine. She got off me and off the bed. I gave her a questioning look as my wolf whimpered in my chest.

She toke her pants and panties off. I got off the bed and went to her. She stopped me and pushed me back down.

I smiled as she got on me. She pulled my panties off and undid my bra. She bit into my neck and I felt her fingers inside me.

I moaned a lot louder than I thought. I put my fingers in her.

" please don't stop baby" rose moaned as I went faster.

I did as I was told and didn't stop. My back arched up when she licked my mark. The sparks shot threw my body and into my lower stomache.

I was really close to my climaxe and so was she but I wasn't going to go easy on her tonight.

We both moaned each others names as we climaxed. She rolled over panting beside me trying to catch her breath.

I gave her a devious smile and got ontop of her. I kissed her deeply before I made my way down again.

" you better not be teasing me" she said as she looked down at me.

I just smiled and kissed along the insides of her thighs. But when I got really close I would go to the other thigh.

" baby please don't tease me" she said almost moaning.

I kissed her one last time before I couldn't take it anymore. I had to taste her, my mouth was watering as I inhaled her arousal.

She had her hands in my hair as she arched her back, she was calling out my name and begging me not to stop. I put 2 fingers in her as I used my tongue on her clit.

I'm sure everyone in the building herd us. When she climaxed again and laid panting on the bed before me. I cuddled up to her and placed a light kiss on her lips.

" I love you rose" I said looking her in the eyes.

" I love you too Zanna" she said kissing me.

________________________

Well what did u think?

Comment and vote.

And I think I have my spark back for writeing this book!