8- Day in dream, Ryuto arrives

(Picture for fun↓)

"Hey, Tyson!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"I am the coach of Dream."

"What?!"

"Yeah He is our coach, Coach of Group-A
Hiro Granger"l

"Do you even know what he did Shin? He joined BEGA and betrayed us!!!"

"We know it very well Tyson, he has a really good reason to do that."

"No? why does that even matter?! He betrayed us!"

"No they didn't, he was on a mission you Shouldn't be knowing right now but we will tell you soon." Said Koichi.

"But why not now?"

"It's not the right time, please Tyson," Hiro reassured.

"Now! since the Warm-ups have ended you will play a game. One on One then in a team. go and change to your training outfits."

[After a while]

"Tatsuki and Kenny will collect the data, Hilary will focus on their improvement."

"Okay coach!"

Pairs
Dante - Max
Delta -Kai
Tatsuki - Ray
Lapis - Daichi
Shin (Shion) - Tyson

The matches were intense, kai-Delta were evenly matched, so were shin(shion)-Tyson and ray -Tatsuki

Wins
Max
kai (intense match)
Tatsuki and Ray (Tie)
Lapis
Shin (shion) and Tyson(tie)

In the team game, it was G.0.D. Vs G-Revolution.
(The match will be a blading match but not a normal one, the stadium is like a basketball court but with small pits instead of baskets. There is a small metallic ball that should be passed by the blades into the pits.)

G-revolution was a good blading team but G.O.D. was not bad too.

G.O.D. was always in Syne, trusting each other more than anyone.

G- Revolution was Confused because the other team's blades (G.O.D.) were just passing the ball while they were winning the game.

The game had just left 5 minutes, who were they kidding, the game was only for 20 minutes score was 12-20 in G-revolution's favour.

'We are totally going to win!' That's where their thinking was wrong.

In the meantime, G.0.D. had finally synchronized and started passing the ball fast and swifter. G-Revolution didn't know when the ball was sent into the pit.

In the end, the score was 25-16 in G.O.D.'s favor.

Ray's PoV
Hiro told us that we will be giving a blading test next month so we will have to be serious.