1-Lost In The Forest

SO LET'S START, BUT LET ME TELL YOU IT'S MY FIRST STORY SO IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG, PLEASE DON'T MIND.

Third-person POV:

Okay, so Our Undefeated Champions are walking in a forest. Why? Because Tyson said that they have to go to the "special" training center, Mr. Dickenson had told them to come, but they all know that they have lost their way. "Ugh TYSON WHEN WILL WE REACH THERE! I CAN TELL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE WE ARE GOING", The skilled manager of team G-Revolution, Hilary exclaimed. "We-we will get there IN NO TIME! WE WILL!" the boy snapped. And then what? They started arguing like always.

"Oh, really? Then tell me where we are"

"We are at a place known as a forest"

"But Tyson why don't I see any wild animals I mean it's a forest"

"Because they must be hiding from your ugly face"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY"

"STOP", an unfamiliar and deep voice called them. "What do you think you are doing! this is a private training area! Get out of here!"

Because of the voice, everybody turned around to see a boy around their age with white hair and emerald eyes*cough*secretly a girl*cough* (am I really trying to make her look like Somebody?-Toko)

"Hey, hey! how can such a big forest be a private area!!!?? Can it?" Daichi exclaimed or asked. "Guys I think It's that special training center you guys are talking about", the white tiger blader said looking at a sign of a training area. "Rich People...=_="This time Tyson was the one to sigh.

"Um can you please tell us where we are or if we can make a call to someone." the chief asked politely.

"Tell me who you are and who you want to call"

"Y-You don't know us??!" the unknown boy gave him a 'then why am I asking idiot' look."o-oh we are THE THREE TIMES UNDEFEATED WORLD CHAMPS, I am The Great Tyson, this is Max, that's Ray, that's chief or Kenny, that redhead is Daichi and that guy is Kai.
"Hey who did you call redhead!"

"Kai huh, "the unknown person thought while glaring at him with pure hate in his eyes but was called out of his thought by a crazy brunette," Hey you forgot me, Tyson! by the way, I am Hilary Tachibana, their manager and I apologize for his behavior. May I ask who you are" "Shin, call me Shin." "So Shin.... can we-" Kenny started to ask for the call only to be interrupted by another unknown voice.

"Hey, Shin is your training done, I wanna have a battle......." the voice whispered the last word upon seeing the team with his best friend.

"oh hey Tatsu, yeah training is done. I am coming and we have some guests here call Koichi and tell him that they have arrived. "

"Come this way you guys," Shin said while walking off to left with the Tatsu boy. The world champs were a bit hesitant whether they should go or not, but Ray started walking towards Shin trusting the person. Soon everybody joined. They came away.

 They came away

(not my art)

Shin was walking silently all along the way while reading something on a notebook and the bladers along with their manager were chatting with Tatsu (who appears to be a boy named Tatsuki Shido )except Kai who was wondering where he had seen those emerald eyes. Then his mind flashed a memory of a little girl having emerald eyes and ocean blue hair soon he came out of his trail of thoughts by the bladers turning right to a plain path.

Yet they followed it but there were gasps and shocked expressions except for Kai who was also a billionaire but it was sure that the champs had seen big mansions or palaces but in the middle of a forest oh sorry a private area.

"Welcome to the KURENAI mansion" 'Kurenai..... I think I have heard of it somewhere.' Everybody thought but soon went in. (Little did they know a friend of theirs was in there)

------------

Alright completed. Sorry, it's short and bad it's my first time doing this. See ya later -Toko Aoi signing out. Ok let me tell you that the mansion is beside the training area in the forest