12- So, you're leaving.

I give credits to @Lapis_Date283 because she always helps me in this story. She gives me advice & ideas and also helps me with some roles!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai's POV:

It's been a week since Trigger battled us. A week since Shin and I have been far better friends than before. A week since I lost against 'Roar'.

Shin has taught me a few more advanced tricks. I appreciate his help but there is something fishy going on that I don't know.

I suddenly got a call from Voltaire. 

"Hello Kai, my dearest grandson." 

"What do you want old man ?"

"I want you to come to Russia."

"Yeah yeah like I would"

" You lost your match, I heard."

"I'm hanging up."

"wait! I have something to give! Your mother owned it!"

"..."

"I'll give you an even harder and better training program"

"What is the thing that my mother owned, ...is it the envelope?". 

"yes, indeed."

"I am coming to Russia for the envelope, not the training!"

"Okay-"

[Call ended]

'How could I forget about that envelope!? That thing is the reason why I listen to my grandfather or he'll destroy it before I can even see it!!?. Dang! I hate that old man !'

"Hey, Kai -" I cut Ray off. 

"I am going of Russia." 

"Wait What ?!" 

" That old man has something important I need." 

"Huh?"

[Third Person's Pov]

"Why kai? Why are you leaving us again ?" said Tyson as he stepped into Kai's room.

" because of a personal reason."

"Tell me the reason! You leave us every time!! We are your friends Kai!"

"Tyson, stop it! Kai must be having a really personal reason. " Max tried to calm him down along with Kenny.

"No, Tyson is right Maxie. If we don't know the reason, we will feel betrayed." Daichi countered"

"That old man has my Mother's envelope that was supposed to be given to me, he has it and doesn't give it to me! The letter in that envelope was written a few days before she died. I have a deal with him that if I go to Russia, he'll give it to me. "

"You didn't tell us about it till now... did you not trust us? " Tyson was sure angry

"He must be sad. He can't just tell it like it's nothing. It must be near his heart. He would feel guilty for leaving you but he must be too depressed to talk about it. " said Tatsuki entering the room.

"*sigh* alright Kai... you can go... I know how it feels not to have a mother... BUT COME BACK SOON!!"

"Thanks... Tyson."

"Oh right! I came here to tell you guys that there will be no training this week because we need some rest from brutal training." Tatsuki announced.