6- Battles and Beys

"Um guys, do you know what Ozuma is doing here? Why did they call Shin's team Champions when we are the champions!?" Tyson' questioned.

"It's obvious, they are the champions."

"KOICHI- WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, WHEN DID YOU COME HERE?!?!"

"I was here all the time."

"If they are, then why did they not come in the championships for all these years? I never heard of G.O.D."Questioned Ray

"That's because they are Interschool champions. They didn't want to go to International League until it was the right time."

"Right time? " Asked Max.

"Just see the match I'll explain later."

"Okay?"

[on the stage ]

"The first Round! We have a tag team battle, choose your bladers!" DJ exclaimed

"From Saintshields, we have Mariam and Joseph, our power siblings! From G.O.D., we have Lapis and Dante! The Dragon Duo! It will be a long time for us to see them together in a tag team battle "

Lapis? Pov:

Mariam, Bey is Sharkrash. According to Tatsuki's data, it's a balance type with Magnacore System. It has Eight heavy-weight disks and Sharktail as Blade Base. Interesting. Its attack is Abyss fire.

Joseph, Bey is Vanishing Moot-a Stamina type. It has a Magnacore system too, eight heavyweight discs, and SG Sharp as a blade base. its special move is great rock.

"Hey Dante, attack like you always do. I will tell you when it's the right time."

"Okay!"

3
2
1
"let it RiP !"

Dragon Started attacking Vanishing Moot like crazy. Dragonite was circling Sharkrash looks like the Shark is prey this time huh.

"The dragon duo are not holding back what will the siblings do this time?"

"Dante, you know what to do ?"
"Oh yeah!!!"

"Perfect"

"Sharkrash, Abyss Fire!"
"Vanishing Moot, Great Rock !"

"Dante" I exclaimed that it was time. "Okay!"
"Dragon!" "Dragonite !"
"Double Dragon Attack! Go!"

"As both of us yelled over duo attack, dragon and Dragonite were circling each other.

"Now !"

Both beys left each other and went in the opposite direction, soon hitting the other team's beys at the same time resulting in them flying out of the stadium.

"Oh! Both beys of Saintshields were tossed out like a coin, This match goes to G.0.D."

"The next battle is a normal battle, so choose your bladers!!"

"Ok, we have Dunga with Vortex Ape from Saintshields and Tatsuki with sceptile from G.O.D.!"

Tatsuki's POV:

"Looks like you are gonna be crushed this time Shido."

"We'll see about that my friend."

"Bladers! ARE! You! READY!?" DJ asked.

" Yeah !"

3
2
1
"LET IT RIP!!"