19- After the Confession

Shion's Pov:

Brooklyn had left in a haste without making contact, leaving me overwhelmed with emotions. Two hands patted my back, pulling me into a hug. I knew whose they were off; they were my brother Ryuto and Manami.

I was way too idiotic and dense to know about it(Brooklyn's crush). It's my fault.

"It's not your fault Shion, it's not." Ruto emphasized, "Take it easy Shion, it's all okay, everything will be okay." was he always this comforting?

"All of us have our supports for you. Choose your path wisely. Do you like Brooklyn that much?" Manami questioned.

That was the question. Do I like him that much?

I may have had a crush on him when we got to know each other, but just looking at him, anyone would have a crush on him. I bet he can make people question their sexuality.

But I didn't like him as much as to make him my boyfriend & my feelings for Kai have grown.

|3rd person's pov:|

"What are you guys doing here? We gotta-"

Koichi called out but stopped when he saw his cousins hugging. It was a rare sight.

"What happened guys?" Tatsuki, behind Koichi, questioned.

" I!.. let's go. Others are waiting. "Shion stood up and walked away.

Brooklyn had been ignoring her. She just found him, talked to him. He confessed he likes her but knows he won't get his feelings returned. Now Shion was thinking if she broke their friendship. She felt like he was like Shin and had a panic attack.

[Time Skip ]

"15 more laps! Come on, you can do it!" Shion was training G.O.D.'s rest, four members. Tatsuki had become the captain till the championship ends. right now, G.0.D was feeling determined to win.

"hey, what are you all waiting for?! You're in Group A too! Go! Run!!!" she commanded to G-Revolution who flinched but ran. No one told them she would be scarier than Kai. Shion had scared Kai, too.

"She's scary" Hilary whispered to Kenny, They had to do some basic training since they were part of the team but not extra training since they were the manager and data collector of the team.

"After this, Play a basketball game against Group B. Group C against group D." She announced through the speaker, Never underestimate Dream Training Center Sports matches, even if it does not relate them to Beyblade.

They needed strategies, calculations, strengths, and many more. Dream was a training Center one could ever 'Dream' off. (I totally didn't- XD.)

Low fees.

Given holiday.

Hard work.

Academics Free tuitions

Fun outings(along with training) like Beach, hiking, etc.

Dorms in the mansion.

Since BBA, Kurenai Corps., Shido Corps. and now Hiwatari Enterprises were supporting Dream, nothing was a problem

"Hiro, I'll be going now."

"Sure Shion, call me if you feel any problems. "

"okay"

Shion's pov:

I arrived at the lakeside, Shin's grave. It's calm here, let me have clear thoughts with no disturbance.