5(1/2 of part 5)- Ty-Hil moments

TYSON'S POV:

"Hilary?"

her hair was messy, uniform too, eyes looked dull, and all that but she still looked so beautiful to me.

"so, shall we go?" a deep voice that belonged to shin was heard. 'does he even care about Hilary?'((i do more than you- she's my BFF here))

"Yeah- I guess-" everybody had a worried look but proceeded to the limos.

"Tyson, Hilary, delta, Lapis and shin(shion) will go in that one(limo 1), kai, dante, ray, max and I will go in this one(limo 2)" Tatsuki said.

My mind was still on what happened to Hilary, I was worried.

(In Limo 1) DELTA'S POV:

I was sitting next to shin in the corner. I knew everything about shin and shion's past since I know them ever since I was born, our families are close as well. Dante knows about it too but shion said that she still wants dante to be an 'innocent smol bean'. (cuz shion thinks that she swears so much, which she never does)

"umm shin(shion), will she be alright? I mean she looks tired." shion just nodded at my question and smiled. shin then Tyson's shoulder whispered something in his ear.

after that, the whole ride was spent in silence except Tyson and Hilary love-talking.

TALK OF TYSON AND HILARY

TYSON'S POV:

when we were in the limo, shin(shion) tapped my shoulder and whispered "talk to her, I know you are worried. she will tell you and....... I totally ship it.." I blushed furiously but I knew that he was right so I did what he said.

"hey hil, what's wrong?"

no response

"Hilary?"

nope, no response again.

"hil?"

no response i dont know what came into me then i suddenly hugged her- >//////////////////////////////<

"t-tyson?"

"How are you, what happened to you? do you know how worried I am?"

"y-you" she broke down and was sobbing while saying.

"mhm, we all are sooooooo worried" I was whispering everything.

"sh-shin(shion)" 'what did he do-'

"his t-twin brother-" 'he has a twin??!!'

"h-he died-" 'he what??!!

"i- I loved him- m-me, a-and the twins are ch-childhood friends"

"Hilary..............." she cried in my chest, I couldn't do anything but be shocked. shin(shion) lost his brother and I accused him. I know how it feels to lose someone you love. I lost my mom.

"Hilary it's okay, he must want you and shin(shion) to be happy y'know"

"yeah....." she smiled cutely making me blush madly >/////////<

"yeah"

"umm Tyson, can you stop h-hugging me- /////////"

-----------------------------

sorry, it's part one of chap 5, imma update fast.

see ya!!!! sorry for the late updates, my exams are going.