18- Fun

Author: new cover! There will be some or many anime references, try to comment on that anime or the character if you recognize them. think of it as a game! 

P.s: There might be a Harry Potter reference too!

By the way, I am having 80 marks exams this month- I was supposed to publish this chapter at the start of sept- sorry!

-------------------------:Start the story:-------------------------

I thought it was something bad, thank god it isn't. *sighs in relief*

"Well, you'll have to stand here in that outfit and pack the people's orders no matter how much they stare at you," Hilary said. 

" That's creepy. "a classmate stated.

"Welcome !"shion smiled nicely as the customers were charmed

Her work was to stand in front of a big table if people give Ordens, She'll have to pack then. While smiling all along. She had to greet customers too.

" Please come with me, I may assign you a seat." Tyson in his formal attire did his butler work.

All the boys looked charming in their uniforms. The girls were wearing suits as well. but not some, some had to wear dresses too.

They also made a group play piano and violin to add on, Kaori and Kosei were doing that.

All the colors of the class were white and light

" Hey, Shion looks so good."

"Yeah, feels like I have fallen for her even more!"

"Hey! Back off!"

The gossips were outside of a class. Many of the people visited the class to see shion in a dress. That's exactly what the plan of the class was, to make profits higher to win the best class competition Shion was opposing the plan but later agreed, why?

Because she'd be rewarded milkshakes and coffee jelly.

"So this is the place huh?" A not so familiar but familiar voice was heard.

There stood four teens, the voice was from the blue-haired boy.