Final

OBSESSION
KIM TAEHYUNG

"Seems like everything is fine. The baby is healthy, the Mom as well. There's nothing to worry about" the doctor says as she looked at the report.

Jungkook smile so widely, holding firmly on your hand.

"Are you sure you don't wanna know about the gender?" Jungkook asked you once again.

You just nods and look away.

"Okay then. Well thank you doctor. We'll get going now" the both of you stood up.

Exchanging handshake with the doctor and walk out of the room.

I need to do it now. I need to escape now.

You look at Jungkook who was at the registration counter, paying for the bills and all.

You take that chance to walk away without him knowing.

With a big belly, it is hard for you to actually moves faster but you're determined. You need to get out from here.

You don't want to be with a murderer.

You quicken your steps, you keep on looking back for every seconds.

You run as fast as you could when you see Jungkook turning his head towards your direction.

"Y/n!!!" He screams at the top of his lungs.

You don't know how do you get that strength but you keep on running out of the hospital. You look behind you and see Jungkook still chasing you.

Not far from you.

"Mommy will not gonna let you live with a murderer baby. Even if he is your dad, mommy won't let you suffer. You deserve a better life my child" you mumble, holding the lower part of your belly.

Than you saw a man about to get in his car. You quickly run towards him and slip in the car.

You locked the door and look back at Jungkook.

"Please move now please" you say tapping the man's hand still not looking at him.

"Please, he have a gun!" surprisingly the man sped up. Leaving angry Jungkook behind.

You closed your eyes, leaning against the passenger seat. Letting out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much" you whisper to good hearted person.

"Thank you for helping me and my baby" you added.

"Where have you been y/n?" a soft voice was heard making you shot your eyes wide open.

You look at him "Chi-Chim?" You can't believe it out of millions of people in this world, he's the one who saved you.

"Jimin, call me Jimin" you stared at him, still not believing how this can happen to you.

"H-How did yo-you-" you were stuttering.

"Stop looking at me like that y/n. I'm driving" he says in a very serious tone.

"I'm so-sorry" you change your gaze towards the road.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked you.

"Can you send me to the police station?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

He then shook his head "I'm bringing you to V" you look back at him with your eyes widened.

"No Jimin please... he must be hateful towards me" your hands balled into fists.