Two

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

You quicken your walking speed as you look at the time shown.

"6:26PM" fuck! you cursed yourself for being late again.

"Another 4 minutes" you run as you saw the store was a few meters away.

Once you reach the store. You quickly push the door open and yells "I'm here!!".

A head pops up behind the shelves with a squinting eyes.

You smile sheepishly at the old lady.

"I still have one more minute" you let out a little chuckle.

She comes near you "yes of course" she then went over the counter and sit there.

You excuse yourself and settling your things inside the small room provided for staff belonging.

Once you are done you walked to the counter "Aunt Woo?" She hummed in reply.

"where's Jin?" You look around trying to look for him.

Aunt Woo who's busy counting the money for the shift change stop her doing and look at you.

"Oh yeah... I forgot to tell you. He's on leave today. His mother is sick"

You frowned as you realize that you are going to be working alone today.

"Welp... I'm gonna be alone for the next 6 hours"

You says in pouts. Aunt Woo laugh at your cuteness and shook her head.

"You're gonna be fine y/n. You've done this a few times before"

She patted your back and walked away from the counter.

"I get going first. Please take care. Call me if you need anything"

She said waving you goodbye. "Okay aunt Woo, take care too"

<Time skip 10:58PM>

The street slowly become quiet. Seems like people have called it quick for the day.

You were busy adding the cigarettes on its shelves when you heard the sound of the doorbell meaning that someone is entering the store.

You just ignore the sound and continue what you are doing.

The sound of footsteps echoed around the quiet store.

You heard the sound of the fridge open and bottles were tingling.

Few moments later the sound of the bottles were placed on top of the counter was heard by you.

"One red Dunhill please"

"Oh I'm sorry" you put the rest of the cigarettes on back inside the box and turn your body around.

You were stunned by the way that guy looks like. He have tattoos on his neck.

His eyes are mesmerising yet they were deep and dark.

A great combination with his perfectly beautiful nose.

His lips were perfectly shaped and was added with two piercings on his lower lip.

His sharp define jawline.

He is so handsome.

His face is ethereal.

You gulps hard seeing how beautiful the person in front of you is.

This is unbelievable....

He is... He is so...

PERFECT.....

Just that his face was shown with so much darkness, sorrow and emptiness.

"Are you done checking me out?" He says bluntly.

You were brought back to reality after he says that so blatantly.

You cough a little trying to push away the embarrassment that were built up inside you.

"I'm sorry..." you look at him again.

His face wasn't showing any expression.

He definitely look death on the inside of him.

"Did you just checking me out again?" This time a small smirk appeared on his lips.

You quickly shook your head and apologize again.

You quickly scan the bottles of liquor "I'm sorry, may i know which cigarettes did you ask for just now?"

You ask him slowly. You look at him as your eyebrows were joined together feeling scared as if he will scold you.

He poked his tongue inside his cheek and he look at you with the corner of his eye.

Slowly he leaned closer to you.

Your eyes widened, you wanted to back out but you were stiff at the moment.

He stops as the tip of your nose and his touches "Red Dunhill" he stood straight after saying that.

Slowly you turn around and get what he wants. You scanned everything and quickly place them inside a paper bag.

"The total is 36,200W" you say while looking down on the paper bag.

"Do you know that it is rude to talk with your customers while looking elsewhere but not looking at their faces"

He says with a very serious tone making you close your eyes and bit your lower lip.

You calm yourself down before slowly looking up only to meet his dark eyes staring deep into your eyes.

If that kind of glare can kill, you are definitely is dead by now.

"The total is 36,200W" you know he can see how scared you are. 

He was about to take out the money out of his pocket when the door were pushed open once again.

Revealing handsome plump lips with silver haired guy "dude what took you so long?"

He ask that guy while standing at the door looking at you and that guy.

"Wait for me outside chim. I almost done"  the emotionless guy replied to the so called Chim.

That Chim guy look at his friend raising his eyebrows than switch his eyes on you.

Slowly an obvious smirk appeared on his lips.

Why is he smirking at me?

You thought in your mind not knowing that smirk will change your life... forever.