❌⚠️❌⚠️❌ Ten ❌⚠️❌⚠️❌

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️❌⚠️

"Ugh angel you're so tight" he groan as he keep on pounding hard into you.

You dig your nails on his back, leaving scratches everywhere.

"Oh god... V~" You keep on moaning his name making his go harder and harder each time he thrusts. He kisses you roughly.

"These are mine" He squeezed your breast hard making you gasped.

He placed your right leg on his shoulder, thrusting deeper.

"I'm Yours" You whined in pleasure when he spank your ass.

Skin slapping, moaning, heavy breathing was heard all over the room.

He lowered his body and suck on your breast. His tongue swirling around your nipple, teasing you.

His left hand rubbed on your heated clit makes you arouse your neediness.

"V, I'm cumming" just a second after you say it you spill your juice on his member.

You can hear him groaning as he feels your wall clenching around his hard member. He kisses your roughly, sucking here and there.

Leaving marks everywhere. It's like him telling the world out there who are you belongs to.

You grip harder on his arms as he kept on going deeper into you.

He really enjoy looking at how your breast went crazy as he pounded hard.

Then you felt his dick twitching inside of your wall. He quickened his pace.

His monstrous thrust making you scream at the top of your lungs.

"Ah fuck!!" He groaned out loud as his movements getting slower yet deeper, meaning he already had his climax.

He lowered his head. Bids of his sweat dropping on your chest.

He dropped his body on yours, burying his face in the crook of your neck for a moment.

He took his dick out of you. Remove the condom from his dick and tossed it away to the dustbin beside your bed.

"Come here angel" he says as he open his arms and you quickly snuggle to his chest. He pulled up the comforter to cover your and his body.

"Thank you..." he kisses your forehead, caressing the back of your bare back. You look up to him. You frowned at him "what for?" He smiles at you.

"For everything... for moving in with me. For being there for me" his thumb trails to the side of your lips.

You smile sweetly at him, closing the gap between you too. "I'm the one who should be thanked you for being my saviour. I owe you a lot V"

You caress his cheek. slowly he leans in towards you and kiss your lips. The kiss was gentle and soft. Feels like two different soul just become one.

He then hovered above you caressing the side of your waist gently. You rested your hands on his chest. Slowly he stops kissing you.

"Btw, I'm gonna be out of town today for a week," he says as he gets off of you and walked his naked body to the bathroom.

Yeah sure, V. As usual you came home and fuck me up then leave the next day. You shook your head and let out a deep sigh.

One day he would be home and the next day he would be gone for the whole week. Sometimes you were wondering who does he work for?

You wanted to ask him so badly but you don't have the guts to do so. Because he was being so nice to you. He gave you so much comfort.

It has been 4 months since you moved in with V. Since then you've been living like a husband and wife.

To be honest, he treats you like a princess. He showers you with so much love and care. He gives you whatever you wants.

He would check on you from time to time. You were all okay at first but things started being too much for you.

He kind of controlled you. You don't have your freedom anymore. Yes, you love him with every bit of your heart but this is not how you want it to be.

<Time skip>

"Okay class listen up!" Your lecturer says as he walked in the classroom with books on his hands.

You look at him once and then look down to your book, not minding him.

"So we have a new transfer student. Please give him your attention" You keep on ignoring him and do your things.

"y/n!" You flinch and sat up straight.

Looking at your lecturer "yes, so-sorry" you bow slightly. He shook his head "come in" then a tall, muscular and a very handsome young man went inside.

You can hear the whole class starts to whisper not to forget how the girls are drooling over him making you rolled your eyes. You, not gonna lie, you are kinda stunned by his appearance.

I thought there were only one breathtaking person in this world but now there are two of them... You let out a small giggle.

"Please introduce yourself young man" your lecturer instructed him. He smiled and nodded to him before turning his body to the whole class.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. You guys can call me Jungkook. I'm majoring in arts and I hope we can get along well. Please take care of me" he smile shyly to the whole class and bows.

You let out a small smile while looking at him. You can see how shy the boy is, as he keeps on looking down on the floor and biting his lower lip.

"Brandon raise your hand. Okay Jungkook. You can sit beside Brandon" he nods and makes his way there. Your eyes widened.

Oh no. Not Brandon. Come on Mr. Chan. You facepalm yourself. Brandon is the bad boy of the college. He always gets into fights and causes a lot of trouble.

Sitting beside Brandon which means he sit near you. You look at him as he sits on his place. He then caught you looking at him and just smile at you. You quickly looked away.

<Lunch time>

"Okay class, don't forget to send me the sketch tomorrow. If you don't, it'll affect your marks for your final exam" he clears the table and walk out.

You just sit there and rest your head on top of your hand, trying to get some sleep.

The occasion happened earlier between you and V really get the energy out of you.

You turned your head to the other side when you saw that guy still on his sit and kinda dozing off.

You straighten your body and look at him "hey..." he didn't reply to you. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"hello" you wave in front of him, knocking on his table.

He flinch and turns his head towards your direction "oh I'm sorry. I was on Mars" what a bad joke. you let out an awkward smile.

"you are not going out for lunch?" You ask him.

"Oh! since I'm new here, I don't know where the cafe is. Plus, I don't have friends. So yeah..." he smiles at you, scratching the back of his neck.

You gaze at him as he pursing his lips, looking elsewhere other than you. Faint pink was painted on his cheeks. Cute...

"Come on"

"Huh?"

"Let's go... I'll bring you"