Eight

Obsession
KIM TAEHYUNG

You hug V's figures tightly, resting your head on his chest.

He keeps on rubbing your back slowly, calming you down with his soothing voice and words.

You were crying non stop since you gain your consciousness. Your eyes didn't leave his wooden brown coffin.

Your heartache. A lot...

Then your eyes switch to the figure of an old lady standing by the coffin.

His mom... She looks so pale and weak.

I wish I could give you such comfort like Jin have ever give to you, Aunt Kim.

I'm sorry.

You keep saying that to yourself. Feeling so much guilt.

If only you went back home together with Jin when he offered you the night before, things wouldn't be like this.

Jin will be working with you at the shop. Play with you like how he used to do.

You already miss his goofiness.
You miss his bad dad jokes.
You miss his rare windshield laugh.
You miss him.... so much...

People tend to say humans will appreciate the person  only when the person is gone but not you... you appreciate Jin.

He is like a big brother of yours. He will definitely will be missed by many of you.

"May his soul rest in peace"  the priest last words were heard by you.

You look up to V "he really is gone V... Jin is gone..." you start sobbing.

Gripping his black jacket harder. He pulls you closer to him.

"I know angel... I know" he kiss the top of your head. Slowly you let go of the hugs and walk closer to the coffin.

"I am so thankful for your existence Jin Oppa... I'm sorry for not calling you Oppa when you're still here with me. I know you always wanted me to call you that. If only I ever know..." I stopped talking and let my tears drenching my dress.

"I'm sorry Oppa... please fly high. I love you so much" you touch the coffin after placing a white rose on top of him.

Then you felt a light touch on your shoulder. You look to the side and see V smiling softly at you and nodded.

You nod and look back at the coffin "i will miss you Jin Oppa".

You place your index and middle finger on your lips before placing them on the coffin "Goodbye Oppa"

The ride to your apartment was just silent. You lean your whole body on the seat while looking at the window blankly. Your mind was blocked and empty.

Then you felt a warm and light touch on your left palm. You look at the other side and see V's fingers intertwined with yours.

He brought your hands to his lips and kissed on the back of it. He rest both your and his hands on his thighs, slightly caressing it.

You just smile at his sweet gesture. You feel so lucky to meet him. He makes you feel that the world belongs to you.

Tbh, you kinda have falling in love with him.

He really knows how to give you so much comfort after everything that you have been through in your hard life.

What makes you fell for him even more is he never ever taking advantage on you.